What do you guys do in your spare time??

[nWg]ScarFace3

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

EBAY SUX i hate them...one tyme i payed $95 for a 120 gig hdd, and when i got it turned out it was a 12 gig hdd i emailed the guy i buy it frum the bastard wouldnt talk or reply and shit...and then i finally got a hold of the prick and he said sorry for dah TYPO he was in a rush dat day....ne ways point of the story wuz i got jipped, nvr got mah money back, and EBAY BLOWs DONKEY BAWLS!!! so yea 8)

man the only problem i've had with ebay is that once i got sent 2 items isntead of just one and only got charged for one :(

oh wait, bastards! i bought to things of someone and they never even acknoledged that i won the dam'd auction! grrrrr *takes a screenshot of ebay and sricbbles in red thin pencil in paint*

going back to topic, i love how forums always end up on something else, you know one day i once typed a relivant message in some forum.. :shock:

man the only problem i've had with ebay is that once i got sent 2 items isntead of just one and only got charged for one

Why is that a problem?? Or did they realise and insist that you sent one back?

yeah :P

Hrmm..well it would of been nice if it was something expensive they had sent 2 of instead of stupid lead! no they didn't charge me for the second one :)

pretty amazing but im one of the rare persons who still remember the topic :)

i work as construction worker as a painter (not art, stuff like houses and flats...)

hobbies:

-lock the forum

-mod gta (as much as i can)

-chat with crazy ppl on irc

-making a stuntvid (trying to release it since 1 jear, too lazy :P)

-play pool

-handling my swords (kung fu for a while)

-and of course i rebel