the GOONS MTA server

I have the same problem, was crusing around and I got banned out of nowhere. Only reason I can see is for alt+tabbing to take a piss so I was "paused". I'll PM if he doesn't see this or I am not unbanned.

dosent . alt+tabbing also prevent you from getting killed ? like pressing "esc"?

Yes I believe it pauses.

Sorry about that wasn't aware of the ping issues.

It looks unbanned at the moment.

Thank you sir.

If you have to go to the potty type /kill or like me just hide unpaused and hope for the best, Some ppl will assume you are crashed/paused and leave you be.

Pausing is not allowed because some people decide to take a "break" when they are on red and about to die then when the killer gets bored and leaves he comes back.

I think this is worthy of a kick but if done repeatedly after being warned it should be a ban.

If you have to go to the potty type /kill or like me just hide unpaused and hope for the best, Some ppl will assume you are crashed/paused and leave you be.

Pausing is not allowed because some people decide to take a "break" when they are on red and about to die then when the killer gets bored and leaves he comes back.

I think this is worthy of a kick but if done repeatedly after being warned it should be a ban.

It seems especially popular if someone is knocked on the ground by a stubby. They watch the killer's tag in their menu and wait for the tag to go a distance away before unpausing :x