GTAIV Multiplayer Modification

Lukkaz

Hey everyone, I am sharing my own personal modifications of the IVMP source code, it is equipped with LUA and also has a resource structure similar to that of MTASA. I fixed the server browser so players can download source, compile, and start hosting their servers and will populate on the server list, also added features however has not been stress tested, I may be active in coding (working 60 hours/week) but of course anyone interested in developing feel free to contact me.

https://code.google.com/p/iv-online/

Thanks guys

Please consider moving to GitHub, Assembla or BitBucket - Google Code is absolute crap. I would also like to suggest a global directory and code re-structure/re-factoring, respectively (I understand the need to fix issues currently, but such thing would improve the engine and speed up the development a lot, in my opinion) - In fact, I could help you with that, but unfortunately I am already too busy with my own project, though I am interested in this.

Thanks for the support guys I will upload to github and of course those interested will be given access to be able to make changes in their free time.

Hopefully this can gain some attention and be a good add on for the MTA community :D

Thanks for the support guys, been really busy irl (buying first house :D ) so I will continue to promote it hopefully it can take a life of its own and I can aid those wishing to build upon it.

Of course once I am settled and become bored I will spend most of my time helping the development :)

Tried you guy's idea and tried to include SAMP, got some good feedback but IVMP developer ViruzZz ended up deleting my samp post and banning me off the ivmp website due to his lack of skill being surpassed in a version of the source he has no part in.... :lol::lol::lol:

Give me some motivation... hmmm.....

Thanks for the support guys, been really busy irl (buying first house :D ) so I will continue to promote it hopefully it can take a life of its own and I can aid those wishing to build upon it.

Of course once I am settled and become bored I will spend most of my time helping the development :)

Tried you guy's idea and tried to include SAMP, got some good feedback but IVMP developer ViruzZz ended up deleting my samp post and banning me off the ivmp website due to his lack of skill being surpassed in a version of the source he has no part in.... :lol::lol::lol:

It's SAMP, I dunno why I'm not surprised for doing something such as this...

Just center on making it. Contact with the admin when its full or almost. so he will help you (i mean ivmp admin). I would play IVMP if we had a MTA Freeroam-like resource.

Not totally releated to your topic but there was a vote on the ivmp forums about starting from 0(starting over again). So yeah maybe you could get involved or you'll just edit the one you got?

Then the goal of this project has been reached! :D:D:D

If you review my older threads on ivmp I tried jump starting the motivation of the community. Developing my version of the source code evidently lit the fire under their dev team to hopefully make something a lot better haha.

Best motivation is competition

Not totally releated to your topic but there was a vote on the ivmp forums about starting from 0(starting over again). So yeah maybe you could get involved or you'll just edit the one you got?

If you review my older threads on ivmp I tried jump starting the motivation of the community. Developing my version of the source code evidently lit the fire under their dev team to hopefully make something a lot better haha.

Wait, but what you are developing is a Freeroam-like interface in IV? Because that and a proper editor would make IV mp go up and up. Seriously. If i can play with that, even if im alone in my server, i will be happy testing and coloring cars

Wait, but what you are developing is a Freeroam-like interface in IV? Because that and a proper editor would make IV mp go up and up. Seriously. If i can play with that, even if im alone in my server, i will be happy testing and coloring cars

I could see what I can do I have the next couple days off I'll begin on an editor mode

I could see what I can do I have the next couple days off I'll begin on an editor mode

If you want me to test it I'll be ok with it.

Seems like so mate!

https://github.com/IVMultiplayer/IVMultiplayer