How about.....

Guest Nitro187

making it so that cheaters CAN NOT EXIST?

How's that?

You keep putting in features, and 'attempts' to keep cheaters out, but how about completely illiminating them?

Possibly a built in CRC check of the exe file, and the files that cheaters use to cheat?

Have it download a crc file from the internet during every load or something, like http://www.mtavc.com/crcversion3.2.txt

I don't know, SOMETHING. I've totally lost interest in MTA VC now, because of these cheaters. They are EVERYWHERE.

Or maybe, a !vote system impletmented into the server, rather than in a script, cause a lot of people don't put that script on. Have an option to turn it off, SOMETHING.

It's really REALLY annoying.... just as annoying as I hope the caps in this post has hopefully been for you guys.

Now, seriously, common.

Immature people making comments about immature people, what a lovely day.

We are doing what we can, and as Kent said, if you don't like it, don't play it.

We will continue to try and stop them, but it really sucks to take away real development to start preventing idiots from causing harm to something that we do for free. You can't get much more pathetic then them.

You keep putting in features, and 'attempts' to keep cheaters out, but how about completely illiminating them?

You can't just completely eliminate someone. The team can reduce the amount of cheaters, but at the end of the day, the cheaters are just as resourceful as the developers.

How's that?

Possibly a built in CRC check of the exe file, and the files that cheaters use to cheat?

Have it download a crc file from the internet during every load or something, like http://www.mtavc.com/crcversion3.2.txt

I don't know, SOMETHING. I've totally lost interest in MTA VC now, because of these cheaters. They are EVERYWHERE.

Or maybe, a !vote system impletmented into the server, rather than in a script, cause a lot of people don't put that script on. Have an option to turn it off, SOMETHING.

It's really REALLY annoying.... just as annoying as I hope the caps in this post has hopefully been for you guys.

Now, seriously, common.

This is not a finished product. Remember that more and more anti-cheat methods will be implemented as time goes on. As to complaining that servers don't have the !votekick by default, why not just play on servers that do have that script?

eAi

How's that?

Now, seriously, common.

His problem is not cheaters. I played with him he was online with me and a bunch of expert players in the PartyServer.

He kept complaining about cheaters the only suspect was a guy who was laggy but killable and I explained that he has a 300 something ping and he will not be kicked for that. He can kill him for the challenge or avoid him. The main guy he accused of cheating was ME!!!! I was the admin he talked calm to and the player he cursed at the same time, very funny.

Nitro,

Sorry you won't play anymore you helped countless ppl increase thier kill count and you are a good victim. I tried to help you learn to kill but you quickly logged off and said some crap about cheaters. Come back to the PartyServer and contact me. In 10 mins I can have you killing a whole lot better than you do now. You barely run you are a sitting duck. I will seriously give you a lesson not a diss and you will be able to kill and maybe pass this knowledge on so less lamers cry cheater.

Cya online

grrrr :evil: EVERY GAME has hackers and modders in it. There is absolutely no way to be 100% cheater proof without some extreme or unfair circumstances.

MTAVC is beta. Yes better protection is being made. Play again someday in the future if you can't stand it now.