1. 1. Do u think the pics are fake?

• Yes
    • No
    • Not really sure

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep, that is true. He must fix at least 2 bugs each test? It seems he is really trying hard. There are bugs left in GtaT. And a few of his systems I need to question him about before I post them here. But a few things that made me a little irritated was the fact of only seeing some one on your radar when they were close enough to you... I'm going to talk to DracoBlue about a few of these things. Some of these things make it not enjoyable, and some of these things he has may cause a problem or two. So I'm going to express my opinion to him and ask him what's the dealio. I don't lie about information on GtaT. I am going to get some facts set staright and then I will post the results here. Hopefully we will get a new view on GtaT after that.

Yep, that is true. He must fix at least 2 bugs each test? It seems he is really trying hard. There are bugs left in GtaT. And a few of his systems I need to question him about before I post them here. But a few things that made me a little irritated was the fact of only seeing some one on your radar when they were close enough to you... I'm going to talk to DracoBlue about a few of these things. Some of these things make it not enjoyable, and some of these things he has may cause a problem or two. So I'm going to express my opinion to him and ask him what's the dealio. I don't lie about information on GtaT. I am going to get some facts set staright and then I will post the results here. Hopefully we will get a new view on GtaT after that.

I thought of that too, but maybe hes preparing the radar for 96 players. I mean its probably impossible to have 96 radar blips or else its just because that would clog your radar too much.

unfortunantly, i doubt thats going to happen, and i also doubt you can enlarge the radar either, you can recolour it, but not change it =(

Actually, you can change the radar a bit. I'll try and make a bit enlarged radar on my modded VC. Post pics later.

PS: No response from Draco yet as he has been offline.

EDIT: Only radar disc can be enlarged it seems, but the actual dic (the circle which shows the roads and stuff) stays in a circle. Enlarging the actual radar and not just the disc is impossible.

really wtf is going thru Dracos mind. I know its his mod and he can do whtever he wants. But by delaying any release for so long he has just given himself a really bad name. People realize that there are bugs and this is beta. If he cares to keep people interested he should release something. Maybe it wont have all the features, but it will have some. There is only so long that you can keep yanking peoples chains.

Seriously can ANYONE give a reason why he has not released ANYTHING in what over 6 months? No one plays .3b. His radical jump to .5 (where is .4?) is really overkill. Most software projects with any following release often with incremental feature expansions.

As it is now the public perceptopn of Draco is he is a braggart that cant deliver. I know a few of you have seen some of his stuff, and say its decent. But that does not address what I am talking about. Its about public perception. Every time I am in a game and see someone mention gtat everyone just laughs. Why cant he put out .5 ALPHA and if there are some features that are totally broken just disable them.

I am asking WHY he is not. If anyone knows WHY or has an Idea WHY, then please answer. What I am not looking for is "Its his project and he can do what he wants". That is totally obvious. Yes he can do whatever the hell he wants. But WHY is he willing to get such a bad name for himself, by not releasing something before his .5 is tested and complete?

because he plans on going all the way, not halfway. you can think what you want of him, but personally i love what hes doing, and i love even more what he has done. just hold off ur comments like that til its released.