• Yes
    • No
    • Not really sure

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well guys the Good Things And Bad Things Between MTA And GtaT

For a start, GtaT has synced Weather/Time/Parked Cars thats right, every parked car is synced with every player

With a easy program, U can add cars to the game with the server scripts!.. Unlike MTA which lacks cars around the game

The chat looks better, you can chat more!

Player selection screen is good, Select from over 70+ chraters

There was no lag - A dude from germany joined (UK SERVER) and he wasnt laggy, the car and running was so smooth

All of the animations are done, even getting in/out cars!

when you join a game, You will be sync'ed with the server completely, so no laggin players as there not synced

Tho i didnt see a health bar or namebar in the game when i played

THe radar blips are bad, As they only seem to work if they want to, But when they did.. you could only see the blip when you were close to them

But other than that.. a great mod

P.S. Crashes loads

Yeah I agree with Jon...

Your post is encouraging and good for Draco if he is making it happen after all these months of promises but... If he had his game released (it still isn't released, really) a few months ago he would have had time to gather a base. As it stands by the time he gets his final product out MTA 0.4 will be out and god help him if he doesn't beat the 0.4 core.

When I am convinced that most of what he promised 7 months ago is working I will give it a look but not today :wink:

my biggest gripe with gtat is that you need v1.1 to play it. I will never install 1.1 cause i dont have a geforce FX card, hense I cant play it

Just cuz you dont have an FX doesnt mean you cant use 1.1. You can use 1.1 no matter what card you have. I have a Radeon 9600 Pro, and i can use 1.1.

i dont know what are people who sayd that gtat 0.5c or d works fine...its just buggy as hell, lots of problems with cars, boats still rest, some cheats works (panzer), the sync is very strange, some times we dont knwo if there is really someone front of us... still waiting for the final product maybe the 0.5Z...

but I know what it does wrong but what does it do right?

as far as i can tell, sync'd weather, sync'd cars, perfect aiming, and the ability to a rediculous amount of cars to your server!

skin chooser seems to work right, along with the ingame menu

the stunt thing is pretty cool, also seems to work..i can never get longer than 2 seconds on 2 wheels tho :( and thatso nly with the taxi, first timei saw that i thought i could cheat with the motorbike since has 2 wheels in all..(first time i played it and it came up that is, back when the rumours of the pc version eventually coming out were around)