1. 1. Do u think the pics are fake?

• Yes
    • No
    • Not really sure

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like that idea and a bunch of the other ideas too. keeping the gang tag separate is cool too, I checked that out

But I hate to beat this into the ground

They have not ever done anything but brag about something that doesn't exisit yet. They have nothing released as of now that is in any way competitive with MTA. Plus I have more faith in the new core of .4 than that promises "dead on aim" from MTA than I do in GTAT.

I don't say this because I am on the MTA forum I say it because I have seen them back up what they say.

I have a question for the people that have tested Gtat .5

on his site he said there are other secret features, have the secret features been tested too? and no ones allowed to say about them, or are they hidden until the release?

hope its out soon, haven't had vc or gta3 installed for aaaaages now :P won't be long before i loose interest in it completly, although i will always be impressed with what both mta and gtat have been able to do, and have done so far, i know some people are one sux, but really, i know i admire both because they have done the impossible in effect, wonder if it'll start a trend on other sp games? i haven't known any other games been turned mp by fans!

imagine multiplayer spider solitare ;) hehe

and for those people that say gtat hasn't been showing results to public, they've already made one hell of a program to be able to do it even simply, as with mtas first release (never tried either of the first ones tho:p)

i wonder if r* will ever release the source for gta 1? that would be cool! mebbe in like 5 years so no one would be able to copy it and sell it as there own game because no one would ever buy another like that then :P

I am happy for the poor long suffering souls in that GTAT forum that have waited so long for this.

I read the bugs thread for that and it seems like small things that have gone wrong. Spawning at the malibu is interesting too. I look forward to hearing what you think of it Posty. Still this is a far cry from 96 ppl in the map.

How does he plan on getting enough cars for that many ppl?

I am not using that thou I will try his eventual release and give it an honest review.

But... I will still playing MTA tonight how bout you? :lol:8)

How do you find games with GTAT? It's not ASE supported, so does it have an in-game browser?

Yes - four slots for servers (at the moment).

But it's bloomin' hard to get anyhting working at all.

GTAT 0.5 LAN Beta only supports lan servers!

You'll be able to join internet games but this version is most supported for lan.

• 2 weeks later...

GTAT released the internet version .5c a few days ago or more. I haven't/won't try it because it looks like an exercise in futility. I read the bugs thread on http://www.gtat.org and it looks like a mess. A lot of the ppl that have been waiting for this think that the progress counters should be at 40% or 50% judging by the amount of bugs they have experienced.

Is this just a minority opinion or has anyone else tried this and found the same thing? Has anyone actually had good gameplay for any amount of time?

I won't point out the obvious comparisions. I don't want to kick someone while they are down

its actually worked fine for me, except the .5c one, which seems to crash a lot, othan than that the .5b one seemed to work flawlessly, only crashed if you tried to cheat

i have noticed how no one accepts that that there are good points about this mod, anyone noticed that the shooting/aiming is very good?

Or that you can add your own cars/spawm points to mak the servers more unique + the fact lots of people complained about wanting a beta, and then it comes out and everyone says it sucks? even though with other unamed mods the bugs are accepted because it is a beta

i'm not saying its perfect, and the c version is virtually unplauable, however the b one worked fine, never crashed unless someone cheated (at least for me)

• 3 weeks later...
GtaT never works and whenever you install it, it always replaces at least 50 Vice City files (including Main.scm)

It's a big waste of time. According to the install it makes a backup folder, which it doesn't.

Your stupid due, if you go into the VC folder, go to a folder called GTAT, and the backup shit should be in there. Also, it only replaces ONE vc file, the main.scm. Hopefully for the 0.5 final version it will have it so it has a gtat.scm.