1. 1. Do u think the pics are fake?

• Yes
    • No
    • Not really sure

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe. maybe not. I've played GtaT 0.5 myself. It has like no lag, shooting IS perfect, and there are tons of cars. KFG hasn't played GtaT 0.5, but I have. I know how much work is in it. MTA does have competition. But we'll wait and see once the "new tech" MTA is out.

I had the file and tried to connect but I guess the server wasn't up and I didn't have the patience. I have an open mind but you cannot compare a betatest with a long ago released client that has been heavily used for months.

All I am saying is when the MTA guys tested thier product they didn't act like it was the second coming of Christ. They just released it and waited for us to say that. Right now they could post a feature list that contains everything they are planning for the new core. They will not do that because they don't want the expectations to outweigh the results.

Maybe GTAT 0.5 will be everything it has claimed since August 2003. But inspite of a betatest it still remains to be seen

Can't you give him some credit? Why is everyone so against Gtat? You haven't received a new client yet because things are still in a funny state called development. Draco looks like he is working hard on his project and putting a lot of time and effort into making a good mod. Development takes time.

Case and Point:

http://www.aut2k3.com

That's the Action Unreal Tournament 2003 mod's website. They have been in development without a single public release for more than one year. They have kept a lot of things under wraps, but I know they are doing their job because I have seen the two awesome mods that they made before they started this project.

You know nothing of DracoBlue's abilties. You guys really oughta stop making judgements out of ignorance.

Can't you give him some credit? Why is everyone so against Gtat? You haven't received a new client yet because things are still in a funny state called development. Draco looks like he is working hard on his project and putting a lot of time and effort into making a good mod. Development takes time.

Case and Point:

That's the Action Unreal Tournament 2003 mod's website. They have been in development without a single public release for more than one year. They have kept a lot of things under wraps, but I know they are doing their job because I have seen the two awesome mods that they made before they started this project.

You know nothing of DracoBlue's abilties. You guys really oughta stop making judgements out of ignorance.

Credit for what?

I do have the new client and it looks good if all the features work then he has accomplished something and he deserves credit. I don't hate Draco or GTAT I am truely objective. Now put aside your preconceptions and look at the evidence

Last release in August 2003 that noone plays

Boastful GTAT 0.5 feature list up since at least September with little to no proof

No proof to back up any of or let's be generous 90% of the features listed, yet

If he delivers what has been promised am I proved wrong? NO because I am not saying it can't be done I am saying that until it has been done it hasn't been done. As far as Draco's ablilities he is able to generate intrest and get a cultlike following without releasing a competitive product. The proof in the pudding is in the tasting

I give credit where credit is due and right now that is with the MTA team.

Case and Point:

Credit for what?

I do have the new client and it looks good if all the features work then he has accomplished something and he deserves credit. I don't hate Draco or GTAT I am truely objective. Now put aside your preconceptions and look at the evidence

Last release in August 2003 that noone plays

Boastful GTAT 0.5 feature list up since at least September with little to no proof

No proof to back up any of or let's be generous 90% of the features listed, yet

If he delivers what has been promised am I proved wrong? NO because I am not saying it can't be done I am saying that until it has been done it hasn't been done. As far as Draco's ablilities he is able to generate intrest and get a cultlike following without releasing a competitive product. The proof in the pudding is in the tasting

I give credit where credit is due and right now that is with the MTA team.

That last part sounds like someone likes ass. :P but not everyone is against GTAT, i've played an early release, and from what i saw..looks good, those screens look good too. but this is an MTA forum, these people have been playing MTA for who knows how long, all im saying is, they're not going to give up MTA without a fight, and the fight is on its way. and by that i mean GTAT lol OBVIOUSLY!!!

I would love to be in a server with 96 ppl and boats? sure why not and no crashes and all the rest but saying you are going to do it does not equal doing it.

yeah definately. there r ENUFF posts about traffic & pedestrians & bots....96 players wud b like that

gtat sounds amazin...the feature list an all. but i still beleive in steps. mta hast got super features or major game modes, but sumday they will, they r doin it in stages.

if gtat 5 does come out..great it will b good. but we have w8 till then

That last part sounds like someone likes ass. but not everyone is against GTAT, i've played an early release, and from what i saw..looks good, those screens look good too. but this is an MTA forum, these people have been playing MTA for who knows how long, all im saying is, they're not going to give up MTA without a fight, and the fight is on its way. and by that i mean GTAT lol OBVIOUSLY!!!

hey Mak Reading is FUNdemental you should learn how

tell me where I am wrong. If you just want to talk shit then say that

make sense stupid explain wtf you were saying.

Where did I say I was against GTAT?

Why aren't you still playing GTAT?

nuff said

ok i no that they r not fake cause i played today and lets just say mta has some sereis compatition

You won't be saying that when you see proof of the new tech mta. You will be saying quite the opposite (but spelt a bit better next time), and I mean it!

Umb, isn't that the same as saying gtat 0.5 will be a zillion times better than mta? i'm thinking some people (actually not the 2 people quoted here as they don't seem to be getting all worked up about it) but some people on the mta and gtat forums need to get out for a bit, do some serious enjoyment things whatever floats your boat, then come back and realise its not worth bitching about gtat, learn from the jamacians :P be seriously laid back :P (lilt adverts spring to mind!)

That last part sounds like someone likes ass. but not everyone is against GTAT, i've played an early release, and from what i saw..looks good, those screens look good too. but this is an MTA forum, these people have been playing MTA for who knows how long, all im saying is, they're not going to give up MTA without a fight, and the fight is on its way. and by that i mean GTAT lol OBVIOUSLY!!!

hey Mak Reading is FUNdemental you should learn how

tell me where I am wrong. If you just want to talk shit then say that

make sense stupid explain wtf you were saying.

Where did I say I was against GTAT?

Why aren't you still playing GTAT?

nuff said

Actually, and sorry for not clarifying, but i was only saying you just kissed MTA teams asses. and the rest was just general.

I dont feel like reading it again to see if you were against GTAT and i never said YOU in particular were against it, and im not playing it now cuz its only the shit version, if i had ver. 5 id be there now. NUFF SAID.

wow im a noob, im sure that will be used against me in later posts lol, but i didnt even realize there was another multi player mod that was gettin attention from ne one ne where. BTW i have seen some of the other mods that dracoblue has made, and theyre pretty good. Who knows, maybe gtat will overtake MTA some day.........

Nice this got unlocked

Actually, and sorry for not clarifying, but i was only saying you just kissed MTA teams asses. and the rest was just general.

I dont feel like reading it again to see if you were against GTAT and i never said YOU in particular were against it, and im not playing it now cuz its only the shit version, if i had ver. 5 id be there now. NUFF SAID.

stfu stupid

Tell me what I said that was wrong?

Nothing so it's not ass kissin it's just pointing out facts. Don't make me sorry I taught you how to play

wow im a noob, im sure that will be used against me in later posts lol, but i didnt even realize there was another multi player mod that was gettin attention from ne one ne where. BTW i have seen some of the other mods that dracoblue has made, and theyre pretty good. Who knows, maybe gtat will overtake MTA some day.........

Thanks for that and look for it on the quote wall

btw get off my avatar punk

btw get off my avatar punk

STFU i sed i stole this avatar from someone on a dif. forum, then u stole it from me, now u act like an asshole every time i post with the avatar bullshit. Im takin the avatar off cuz i dont wanna hear about ur petty avatar fight, but dont be such a fuckin asswipe about everything

PUNK

This is for u KungFuGrip

chinese.jpg

:signsigh:

:wrestler40:

KungFu wrote:

stfu stupid

Tell me what I said that was wrong?

Nothing so it's not ass kissin it's just pointing out facts. Don't make me sorry I taught you how to play

please. you just told me to shoot, wait for guy to get up and take another cheap shot cuz he cant shoot back while he gets up.

i taught myself how to play. i dont use any techniques to play that you think you taught me, let me refresh your memory by asking..."do you remember HOW LONG you "taught" me how to play? cuz i do. 5 minutes. and all you did at the time was let me kill you once and then you killed me the rest of the time. like fuck, im not beefin with you cuz im not tryin to start an argument with anything i said to you. although i deleted you off my msn list only cuz you never replied, but thats not my prob and if you still wanna talk shit about this then do it. but im done.

Open again, I'd rather have this discussion and any gtat or mta bashing restricted to this thread than have it spill out all over the rest of the forums, so stop locking it kthanks

in that case, fair enough =)

let the slandering commence/continue

Showing a still picture or even a video clip isn't proof. Proof is releasing a client and a server and letting ppl play.

Which one day he will do, but like the famous saying that mta has adopted, it is out when its out, no need to release it early to keep you happy.

I would love to be in a server with 96 ppl and boats? sure why not and no crashes and all the rest but saying you are going to do it does not equal doing it.

Wheres the proof that he hasnt done it? If its released without these features, then rant about his false claims.

MTA has done this and if you had to bet on who's next release will be better I hope you look at track records and don't believe the hype.

For all we know MTA's next release could really suck(not saying it will) but you have already written off gtat because MTA released a better version of their client(0.3) than the current gtat(0.3b).

Because of your obvious loyalty to MTA (which is fair enough) you are unable to accept that what may be in the next Gtat is truth, if for example MTA was to announce that the next version of MTA was able to support a thousand people and that they had created perfect netcode, you wouldnt even give it a second thought and would rant on here about how amazing it will be.

I am neutral between the two mods and think that they both have accomplished great things, and maybe MTA has been quicker on the development side, but that doesnt mean Gtat can't catch them up and maybe one day over take them.

All im saying is don't criticize the hard work that draco has been putting in, until he has managed to complete his current project and release it to the world.

The new version would be good if the new features werent lies.

For the new version, Draco ISN'T lying. He has done sooo much. You guys don't know anyhting about 0.5. You guys haven't tested it. I have tested it, but I don't wanna waste my time pwnin all you guys. Wait for it to come out, AND THEN complain/critisize. I'd like to see any one of you guys do what draco does with only one coder.