Do u think the pics are fake?  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Do u think the pics are fake?

• Yes
    • No
    • Not really sure

I'm wondering about the boat pics and other ones on the GTAT site

boats1.jpg

Notice there is no health bar or name above the person in the boat, and no one on the radar.

devscreen2.jpg

But in this one the person in on the radar, and a big arrow above the person.

healthbar4.jpg

Look at the different height on the health bar between this pic and the one below and also no player on radar

healthbar2.jpg

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

look at the bike pic, it doesnt have a healthbar either. they dont seem to have healthbars when they get into vehicles. as for the arrow, he already said you can turn that on or off. the radar doesnt show anyone but in one pic, and that im not to sure about.

About the different health bar widths in the last two pictures: I'm assuming it's because Hannibal's health has increased before he took the second screenshot at Vercetti Estate. Maybe the health bars decrease in width as the target's health decreases? As for the radar, I have no idea.

Remember that GTAT 0.5 is still in development stages... he may add or remove things between tests and take screenshots. I don't know why any of them would be fake.

GTAt looks sick. ...like to direct your attention to the location of the spas-12 crosshair in the last screen....

"Hannibal gets shot in the nads!"

Everyone is entitled to their opinion of course, and I respect that ... but, what is your justification that it looks sick?

What have you _seen_ that is different then MTA? I could take 2 secs and throw in some boats and take a picture, or even sync them .... that doesn't really prove anything.

Just wanted to get people opinions as to why this mod looks so amazing, when you haven't seen a god damn thing.

But, of course, everyone is entitled to their opinion.

look at the bike pic, it doesnt have a healthbar either. they dont seem to have healthbars when they get into vehicles. as for the arrow, he already said you can turn that on or off. the radar doesnt show anyone but in one pic, and that im not to sure about.

Cuz that was before the health bar was made, thats why its not there

I din't like the top left top box thing , telling everything that happens in the game . I mean its alright to know that certain player killed certain player . But not like "Bad Accident ! One Guy (hannibal) died."

Only if this is on the testing stages . but if it comes out with the release , its going to suck . cause its going to get wicked long

No this is no fake .

Hi Gamefreek!

Thanks for this hint!

The Players are in different gangs, and thatswhy not shown on the radar.

The Healthbar was while this dev-test only shown when you are not inside a car.

I think it would be a bit disturbing there, wouldn't it?

Post your opinion here.

Cya, DracoBlue

PS: In the DEV-Movie you will see, thats no fake

source

http://www.gtatboard.de/wbboard/thread. ... boardid=17

have fun look.

No this is no fake .

Hi Gamefreek!

Thanks for this hint!

The Players are in different gangs, and thatswhy not shown on the radar.

The Healthbar was while this dev-test only shown when you are not inside a car.

I think it would be a bit disturbing there, wouldn't it?

Post your opinion here.

Cya, DracoBlue

PS: In the DEV-Movie you will see, thats no fake

source

http://www.gtatboard.de/wbboard/thread. ... boardid=17

have fun look.

And u would really trust him, 0.3 was supposed to have stuff he promised and when it was released it didnt come wih it

GTAt looks sick. ...like to direct your attention to the location of the spas-12 crosshair in the last screen....

"Hannibal gets shot in the nads!"

Everyone is entitled to their opinion of course, and I respect that ... but, what is your justification that it looks sick?

What have you _seen_ that is different then MTA? I could take 2 secs and throw in some boats and take a picture, or even sync them .... that doesn't really prove anything.

Just wanted to get people opinions as to why this mod looks so amazing, when you haven't seen a god damn thing.

But, of course, everyone is entitled to their opinion.

Well, Cray; i have played gtat, and it wasnt bad, despite the no-server deal, but what ya gonna do so early on, that was like a month and a half ago....and the new versions gonna be dope. If you can throw some boats into mta, do it, cuz that would throw a whole new way of combat into play. i dont mean to be a dick about what im sayin, like you said free opinions, but we'll see what happens when gtat comes out, the new one i mean... :lol:

i'll make my opinion when if it comes out i think it will..but surely people doubted mta before? Out of interest, if you can add boats and sync them....why aren't they in it already?

the other things he's done he probably don't wanan show us if there 'secret' features, plus it means if they go horribly wrong he doesn't have to pretend they never existed cuz as far as we know they didn't! i reckon the things he has said he's done are already done/practically done. in other games tho don't it say so and so killed himself or comited suicide tho? i like it myself...although if there is 96 people o na server i can see it getting annoying..

ok i no that they r not fake cause i played today and lets just say mta has some sereis compatition

You won't be saying that when you see proof of the new tech mta. You will be saying quite the opposite (but spelt a bit better next time), and I mean it!

edit: i no make me a beta tester and i will tell every1 which 1 is best :wink:

Well, beta testing for the next generation mta has not begun yet. 0.4 should tie you over until then (when released), if not.. only to play GTA3 MP.

Edited by Guest

Imagine:

- you created something that hasn't been done.

- you were careful to never brag or boast until you are able to deliver

- you keep giving the public better and better improvments and remain responsive inspite of much ingratitude

Now Imagine:

- someone says they will make a better one with 10x the features

- they release a product that in no way compares with yours and noone embraces it

- He continues to offer light proof but has ppl saying how much better it is than yours even thou noone has used it

GTAT may be nice one day. I know he is trying to betatest it and I even wanted to try out of curiosity. 10 mins later I gave up and went right back to good old MTA again.

Showing a still picture or even a video clip isn't proof. Proof is releasing a client and a server and letting ppl play. MTA has done this and if you had to bet on who's next release will be better I hope you look at track records and don't believe the hype.

I would love to be in a server with 96 ppl and boats? sure why not and no crashes and all the rest but saying you are going to do it does not equal doing it. MTA had boats working but it wasn't playable, If it's not playable what good is it?