Was I banned?

I think I was banned from mta official servers and goon,goonie,goons server. This has been like this for a couple of weeks whenever I would try to connect to any mta official server or goon server it says client timeout or something like that. I can connect to other servers fine but not these. I think I was banned from these because I can't connect. Well if someone knows why I was banned please tell me. And if you can unban me this is my ip: 68.108.204.154

um ok... il talk with them and get thier ips. but while were on the same topic as goons you might wanna watch who you ban, as you banned ronan *bishop* last night based on somones word. n00bs scream cheat whenever they die, surely u know that :?

if 2 or more people say someone is cheating i just take their word i dont have time to go in and check out every single person people think they are cheating. its unfortunate that some innocents may get ban but I rather have an innocent get banned here and there than to have cheaters get away. how do you spell is name i dont se any Ronan or ronan in my log. I see him as Ronin but I dont see him as being banned.

dont have access to my irc logs right now, but u did. the policy you have is good in a way, but whenever n00bs get owned theyre gonna scream cheat, guarunteed as iv been accused countless times. so taking thier word for it and banning the player is going to lead to a lot more innocents getting banned then anything else. trust the word of people you know are experienced such as kfc/ulk/vcp etc. as thats a better route to go. hell most new players to the game dont even know what lag is

Maybe he meant Ronin. I think I saw a guy with that nick on your serv ownin every1 (had some 150 kills?), while lookin around in ASE. Could be Bishop.

Edit: Yeah, that kinda aggressive kick policy could drive skilled players away just as easily as cheaters leaving only ppl that can get a kill every 5 mins. Not much fun there...