New Mini League

pulling TmM out due to changing rulez during the match Deathb

there are 3 rounds, one attack one defend and one free for all. when go is called the attacking team proceeds strait to the defending base and attacks it, last team surviving wins. then vice versa for round 2. and for round 3 they just have a all out war on go. the only other rules are you cannot pick up any weapons before go, and cheating = disqualified.

2nd round deathb said ur aloud to pick up guns b4 start so KFC picked up spazes and m4s.

Not KFCs fault GG we had with them just that i cant trust deathbs rules.

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

pulling TmM out due to changing rulez during the match Deathb
there are 3 rounds, one attack one defend and one free for all. when go is called the attacking team proceeds strait to the defending base and attacks it, last team surviving wins. then vice versa for round 2. and for round 3 they just have a all out war on go. the only other rules are you cannot pick up any weapons before go, and cheating = disqualified.

2nd round deathb said ur aloud to pick up guns b4 start so KFC picked up spazes and m4s.

Not KFCs fault GG we had with them just that i cant trust deathbs rules.

read ur own quote again. they arent allowed to pick up guns BEFORE the match. they picked it up after go. and your base was right next to it.

you guys also have no point, as you had a member respawn in TWO DIFFERENT OCCASIONS when he wasnt supposed to. so if ur gonna withdraw, then so be it.

OK we had a gangwar with TMM tonight and we won so thats a point for us.....if anyone wants to see the log ask me and i will give it to you...so give us a point!!!

how can that give you a point if it isnt a scheduled match?? surely that means you could have a game every night of the week and get shit loads more points than other gangs who dont have that much time to play. That aint right man

oli thats not the way it works. the gangs all have to play each other once. if they play during an unscheduled time and agree that it will be counted as the mini league match then that will just make the mini league go faster, thus i have no prob with that.

now heres my opinion on tmm and kfc.

kfc did in fact pick up a weapon before the go, which is againt the rules. but the fact remains that tmm also had a player respawn during both the 2nd round, and the redo round. im ruling in kfcs favor on this one. if anyone has a prob with that talk to me in pm or msn and wel straiten it out. but this is NOT going to be an argument that gets settled on here. this thread isnt getting locked cuz of this bs

m8 pi was flying past our base b4 anyone said go to get the m4 so plz shhhhh u told them it was alright.

Cuz i said Pi what u doing spying on us lol he said he wasent he was getting the m4 and i said ya ya ;)

So deathb ur wrong

Sorry 4got the quote

read ur own quote again. they arent allowed to pick up guns BEFORE the match. they picked it up after go. and your base was right next to it.

Edited by Guest
kfc did in fact pick up a weapon before the go, which is againt the rules.

mike read the post again, u just repeated EXACTLY what i said trying to call me wrong. dont call me wrong without reading the posts, as that just shows u being an idiot. i said both clans broke the rules, but you guys had a player respawn during both rounds. im ruling in kfcs favor. u have a prob with that, then talk with me on msn or pm.

i HAD ALREADY CORRECTED MYSELF. you wanna know what mike, with that statement your DONE. i watched u get beat both rounds by kfc (the teamscript AND gangwar game.) you have no excuse. im done arguing with someone who just wants to argue

ok guys lets stop the pointless shouting now, I think we are agreed that both teams were wrong. Deathb has chosen to take sides on this, which is his call and everyone is entitled to an opinion.

The point is is that TmM are out now, and so it doesnt really need further debate, even though you all seem to enjoy it so much.

However, on a relavent subject, I really think that these "rules" need to be made very clear. Even though you did specify the rules initially, they were rather sceptical, and hence different people interpreted them differently. Maybe you should write the important rules down in bullet point form, so these issues dont come up as much.

cheers

alright im gonna sum up what happened.

im not biased against any clan in this tourny, nor have i dont anything that would make me. yes i ruled against tmm, simply because of how things happened.

they seem to have a policy in thier clan that if they see a clan break the rules, match is over end of story. Thats what i used as a basis for my decision. they broke the rules, then during the redo round broke it again along with kfc who broke a rule. according to tmm rules they were more then entitled to end the match the first time they saw a player respawn. so that pretty much sums up why i ruled for them. im not being biased against either tmm or kfc, as i hate both equally :lol:

and ur right, theres no point in arguing. as tmm have withdrawn (deejee gave me the official word) so this counts as a win for kfc, and thats all thats gonna come from tmm in this tourny.

cheers :o:)

p.s. the rules that i enforced, are the rules that i have had written here since the beggining. there was NOTHING that was changed, and i dont really see a point to changing them, except POSSIBLY to outlaw weapon pick ups altogether.

Even though you did specify the rules initially, they were rather sceptical, and hence different people interpreted them differently.

That is my point man, nothing more, and its not the rules that appeared to change, its the interpretation of them. Thats why KFC did what they did. As for TMM spawning again, to be honest i didnt know about it at the time.

I dont want to duscuss the technicalities of the sisuation, I want to make sure it stops happening, which is why I think some clear and concise rules need to be layed out.

heh the thing about the mini league rules is that they are common sense. its when gangs try to underhand the rules to gain an advantage (running off to grab a spas instead of meeting up, which takes long enuf already) or to compensate for thier loss (trying to bitch about the smallest thing in hopes of getting a round redo) that things get messy. quite frankly theres nothing hard at all about the rules, i cant think of one rule (besides the getting health rule) that isnt clear.

you meet up right away wherever your supposed to, on go the attackers head strait to the base and attack, last man standing wins. WTF is so hard about that. thats basically all it is. the only grey area at all in the rules is getting health, and that wasnt even the issue.

p.s. YES FUCKING CHOPPERS ARE ALLOWED, if you want a guns only game, THEN GO PLAY A FUCKING GUNS ONLY GAME. if its not cheating/breaking the rules, ITS NOT CHEAP

p.s. YES :o CHOPPERS ARE ALLOWED

of all the nerve :shock::P

heh after about the 100000 time u hear that question u tend to wanna point it out ;P. it seems perfectly clear to me, mta is NOT a guns only game, if you cant deal with choppers then you need to pack ur shit up and go play cs :lol:

and yes, theres matches this weekend. all the gangs should plan to be online and ready to frag at 8 pm gmt saturday. if you missed your match last weekend it will be scheduled for later