-matches

1. wtf vs fbi

2. vces vs ulk-b

3. lr vs tmm

4. ulk-a vs 411

5. fmj vs vck

6. sm vs kfc

-Times

depending on servers first 3 games (1-3) will start on the ulk private and kfc private servers at 8pm gmt time. and then the last 3 will start 2 hours later (10 pm gmt time). ransom has a time zone converter if you dont know what time etc it is. If your gang isnt able to make it then talk to the gang you are supposed to be playing and arrange something ASAP.

- note -

yes they are scheduled for this saturday, if your gang is not able to make it then talk with the gang that you are supposed to play. im thinking of giving 2 weeks for this first set of matches as i made the mistake of not making it clear when the matches were going to be in the first post. wel see what happens. see you all on saturday.

p.s. my msn is [email protected] if you run a gang that is in this tourny then add me.

what is this ulk-a and ulk-b all of a sudden? a way to double your chances of winning and amount of matches? i have never seen anyone tagged as such either in irc or on game servers, its always simply {ulk} Id rethink that as its a little unfair to the other larger gangs such as kfc. one gang one slot seems a much fairer and more sensible way to go

yeh xenex thats what were doing. i dont think itd be fair either to have my sexy ass playing for more then one team :lol: 411 asked to join and they are in. thursday is the day the entrys will cut off so have ur clan entered by then. (stares at vcp)

Now that i see Bumps post i notice that in the list , i saw it before just didnt notice,What did you mean by Yeh thats what ere doing?Since apareantly your not.

meh, i didnt think it would be a huge issue as it would just be evening out the teams and giving alot more ulks a chance to play, but wel take off ulk a and ulk b and just do ulk.

-entered clans

wtf

fbi

ulk

lr

tmm

vces

fmj

vck

sm

kfc

-matches

1. wtf vs fbi

3. lr vs tmm

4. ulk vs 411

5. fmj vs vck

6. sm vs kfc

off gang - vces

-Times

depending on servers first 3 games (1-3) will start on the ulk private and kfc private servers at 8pm gmt time. and then the last 3 will start 2 hours later (10 pm gmt time). ransom has a time zone converter if you dont know what time etc it is. If your gang isnt able to make it then talk to the gang you are supposed to be playing and arrange something ASAP.

- note -

yes they are scheduled for this saturday, if your gang is not able to make it then talk with the gang that you are supposed to play. im thinking of giving 2 weeks for this first set of matches as i made the mistake of not making it clear when the matches were going to be in the first post. wel see what happens. see you all on saturday.

p.s. my msn is [email protected] if you run a gang that is in this tourny then add me.

Death... whe are on tonight... against the LR guys.. (howdie vass..:) )

But neither mike or me can make it.. so I try to sort things out with the rest of our clan..

Azer will be the guy to talk to if you wanna talk to TmM.. he will be online @ the right time on your server...

I let him add you to his msn.. so he will talk to you bouth match details..

Sorry I can't make it..

/me smaks up his bird for making dinner arengements without askim him..

well we fought tmm in one of the smoothest matches wev ever had (congrats on that, didnt know it was possible :lol: ) overall it was a very good game. we won 3-0 8)

im gonna have to make a table or something to report these results ;P :)

WtF won FMJ.

We made rematch at first round, first time WtF lost and second time FMJ lost, so me and Oli agreed to count that as draw.

Next matches we won.

So score is 2:0.

There we're some mistakes on both sides, but I we did not break any minileague rules.

Unfortunately due to some stuff that happened, FMJ totally lost composure and they walked all over us.

We will be in training to get around these things, and will actually perform to our abilities next time.

Dont think that cos of this we are an unskilled clan, it was just a mess of events mainly.

One thing that was a problem was that all the WtF guys lagged like mad, like 200-300+ all the time. This wasnt their fault, its cos of the distance but it did make it much harder to kill them.

Soon the matches will most likely move to the FMJ's new server in the UK so this wont be so much of a problem

cheers

Yeah, 411 didn't show for us and LR didn't show for TMM, so ULK and TMM simply fought together in a match. It was very organized and smooth like DeathB said, much like the VCP match a while back.

I'll post a match report:

First round there was a lot of friendly fire - some team members got knocked off by their own allies, and since there were so many molotovs hitting the ground, it only added to the confusion. We defended the construction site. TMM waited at the mansion, and arrived only to meet a barricade of cars at the entrance. There were mostly only molotovs flying around on the first floor, and we killed (or rather, injured) a few before they reached the majority of us waiting upstairs. The rest were killed by the robbers (mainly Rawk) when they approached. ULK wins round 1.

Second round was more exciting, in my opinion. TMM defended the building next to the Malibu (the one that you use in Martha's Mugshot to take pictures - I forgot the name of it). Anyway, we were waiting at Cherry Poppers, and when I arrived, we headed for the building. They were inside; I guess they were expecting us to go in so they could throw some molotovs, but it didn't exactly work out like that. ULK's mexicans lined up near the door and fired with their M60s - we took out quite a few and moved in. Disaster eliminated the remaining two on the bottom level with his stubby, and almost got killed in the process by a molotov that hit him. ULK moved upwards, and I killed the last three TMMs that were standing on the very top level. ULK wins round 2.

Third round was simply for fun. ULK met at the mall and headed towards the outside of the Malibu again with TMM for a war in the streets. It was a massacre - ULK defeated all, and round 3 went to ULK. After some more friendly fights and chat, we all left the server.

Nice fight. I enjoyed it (for the most part, anyway).

I'll see about making that table when our website comes back up. All gangs that were scheduled for wars, and either had them, or didn't, post here and I'll be sure to record it later.

Edited by Guest