New Mini League

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

granted this is just a guess but i think its safe to say we have our entries, as vcp doesnt think they could put up the people for it =/

anyways il put a fixture list up soon and if anyone joins il just add em

after a bit of thinkin we decided that for this tourny it would be good to let clans enter more then one team if they need to, that way everyone gets to play. we usually have about 20 people turn up on gangwar days and thus only picking 7 of them would be a bit cruel. the same players would be sticking with each team as we already have our clan divided on our websites forums (i wouldnt play for both teams, just team a). if anyones die hard against this idea then say so, because i dont see anything paticularily wrong with it as it gives us more people that are guarunteed to show up. the only thing that wont happen is they wont play thier own team, because that would count as a loss automatically for a team that could have been undefeated for example :lol: , so on match day they will just null the match, which wont really matter as the final winners are based on a percentage anyways :)

Oy :shock: Ron your avatar and sig are drivin me nuts :P

Sorry but chances are, VCP isn't going to be in. Just not enough time for me to get organized and get the gang going again.

lol Ransom :oops: Leave my av and sig alone, 1 day i'll reach the same dizzying heights as yours :wink:

C'mon Ransom,you can get 7 players together for this Tourney?

You cant let {ULK} walk away with it now :roll:

Ok deathb to your suggestion about having gangs have multiple enteries in the event.

Im not participating in this one,nor am i leading SM in this one,Boss is, but i like to give my point.

I think doing that would give some gangs adnvantage over others, mainly the old/big gangs over the new/small ones ,since the big gangs could have 3 enteries and the small ones having 1 entery, resulting in the big gang having more chance of winning then the small ones since they have 3 times the chance to win over the small one ,thats my view on this .

However , if the gangs that can manage it want to have all/more of their players play why not switch groups every round , for example ulk goes with:

Round 1 team :Deathb,zircon,tim,element and posty

Round 2 team : vinny ,sgb,bishop,Dealer and Escobar

Round 3 team :Krynn ,Lindsay ,MyndMelt ,Naruto and Nickl245

This way the other ones can also get to play , it will also be a way to make the clans level out their teams for each round, so they cant send all the good players in the first round and then the second and third the less good oned, they would have to spread their good players into each team for each round

yeh xenex thats what were doing. i dont think itd be fair either to have my sexy ass playing for more then one team :lol: 411 asked to join and they are in. thursday is the day the entrys will cut off so have ur clan entered by then. (stares at vcp)