New Mini League

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i dont know how the league can be saved. the only clans that bothered showing up every week are wtf, vck, sm, ulk, and fmj. and now even fmjs dropping. the others all complain they didnt know what the time was when from week 1 the time has been 8 pm on saturday. im already planning on talking to the clans that were productive in this tourny about having a series of weekly matches, but the ones that constantly seem to have excuses why they werent able to show up etc etc arent worth taking along for the ride.

i mean seriously comon. now theres even people talking about how they were warned not to join the league from the start. some people arent even TRYING to make this work theyre just hoping some magic pixie dust flies up in the air that makes all the clans including THIERS organized. i dont have time to wait for this magical thing that every seems to be expecting to happen, i wanna play

alright iv had it. fmj is pulling out and kfc im expecting to do the same shortly. you know what, i tried damnit, and this just isnt working out. im canceling the mini league. you guys think you can do better? fine do better. im fucking sick of it.

MINI-LEAGUE OVER

I wouldn't worry about it Death. Just have your gang matches and post your winnings or losings in the ladder forum. Have a mod make the topic sticky for ULK. It's better anyway because it's documented proof of your teams record. The only bonus about a mini-league is that it crowns one gang champion.

Aww... Whatever just build you record in the ladder, then there can be a playoffs with the 4 teams with the best records. I mean do you really want noob gangs in the mini-league that are gonna just drop out because they lost one match? :shock:

about this min league deathb. could you compose a list of the points/places that all the gangs had at the end? maybe we can take it upon ourselves to finish. vck is commited to seing this tourney to the end, and the remaining gangs have yet to taste vck wrath. let's finish this up.

well i guess ulk and vck havent played yet. so who else is still in. wtf, and sm i think are the others. word has it that kfc withdrew so who knows

alright good, theres 5 clans. i think wev got all the people who will leave outa here so lets do this like it should be. matches are THIS SATURDAY AT 8PM AS ALWAYS.

be there

make ya mind up then m8 lol

Mike stfu man Deathb doesn't comprimise his ethics he just changes his mind 100 times a day about everything.

And it drives him crazy that ppl think they are good and that other gangs are proud. He is the most selfless person in this forum/game and he gang is a bastion of good will in the community. So don't let me hear you disparage him again Mike

!sarcasm off

Mike stfu man Deathb doesn't comprimise his ethics he just changes his mind 100 times a day about everything.

And it drives him crazy that ppl think they are good and that other gangs are proud. He is the most selfless person in this forum/game and he gang is a bastion of good will in the community. So don't let me hear you disparage him again Mike

!sarcasm off

:cry: *sniff* worded like a champ

!sarcasm off

:cry: *sniff* worded like a champ

Sorry Wheelman, but that friggin dancing baby, i swear to FGod i wanna shoot it in the head. im serious, ever since i saw that gay commercial i wanted to lodge a 9mm in that babies' head. :lol:

ps: you cant beat the hamster dance LOL

ok 2 things

1. the mini league is saturday, but ulk will be playing our match with vck on sunday if possible since il be gone til saturday night my time (itl be to late to play a match trust me.)

2. any flames in this thread from now on are going to be flat out deleted. its ok to dispute the results of a match obviuosly, but posts like what have been happening in here are going to get cut. no more flaming.

zircon will be managing the league this saturday, so give him ur msns in pm or whatever. he needs to figure out whos fighting who, all i know is were against vck ;P

Well, the weekend passed and nothing happened (not even a single battle went underway), so I presume that this mini-league is dead.

I don't think it'd be worth it to try and get it back on its feet yet again - not only because we just tried to, but because there simply aren't enough gangs out there to care about this particular event anymore. It was fun while it lasted... :?

zircon shhh

i have an idea for another mini league. look for it soon. the gangs who were dependable in this league will be invited. those that werent, well u get the idea. il post tomorow if i have time

• 4 months later...