New Mini League

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You guysy just made me get a LOT of work here , beleive me i didnt like it, dont do it again or youll suffer the consequences

Ok guys.. enough flaming in here.. one more and you're temp banned, ok?

[Edit] :For the ones that cant figure out why their post got deleted , this thread was cleaned because it had went extremely off topic , so instead of just closing it i took my time to clean it up .

Edited by Guest
Why did my post get removed...??????

did I hit the sore legg or somthing..

Damn this is lame censoring..nice going admins, you just proved that I was right with my post, thanks for that.

no deejee, he removed your post not because it had something that they didnt liked, but because it was off topic, my post was deleted too, and it had quite nothing wrong with it, but it was off topic.

well the ulk site is down for some reason or another, so im gonna have to use a bit of guesswork on setting up the matches. if u have already played the team i schedule u against just say so and il reschedule u

wtf vs sm

vck vs lr

kfc vs fmj

ulk - off week

matches are saturday at 8pm gmt time. good luck to everyone

well the ulk site is down for some reason or another, so im gonna have to use a bit of guesswork on setting up the matches. if u have already played the team i schedule u against just say so and il reschedule u

wtf vs sm

vck vs lr

kfc vs fmj

ulk - off week

matches are saturday at 8pm gmt time. good luck to everyone

The website isn't down.

ok fmj are out.

After KFC didnt show, wheelman had a few mins to "grace us with his excellency" and told us not to f*** with him and he didnt care etc etc.

Im pulling FMJ out mainly because im tired of being told "they arnt around". I know its not ure fault deathb, and I dont blame you, its just the way things are.

As for Wheelman, I dont know why he thinks he has the right to tell us what to do or why he thinks he should be giving us advice like "oh and one more thing, be careful who u f**k with FMJ, just some words of wisdom...well bye now :)" but im not hugely impressed with his attitude.

Im not starting a flame war here, this is the end of the discussion right now, so dont even start.

Thanks for the one match we had deathb, might not have been the best time, but ill give you credit for trying.

cheers.

And yet another clan leaves. :roll:

Nearly half of the clans in this mini-league have either dropped out or been cut. Seriously people, if you're just going to drop out or never show for any matches, then WTF did you all join for in the first place?

Edited by Guest

alright iv had it. fmj is pulling out and kfc im expecting to do the same shortly. you know what, i tried damnit, and this just isnt working out. im canceling the mini league. you guys think you can do better? fine do better. im fucking sick of it.

MINI-LEAGUE OVER

i read these logs of u and kfc (they happened in a msn window that i was hosting). all i saw was a bunch of fmjs screaming about how bad the league was and wheelman being a egotistical asshole like he always is.

"be careful who u fuck with" - quote from wheel

bitch suck my cock, ur nothing

bitch suck my cock, ur nothing

that in refernce to me??

And i apologise for mack, he gets out of line sometimes and I didnt mean for him to. I was trying to resolve the situation, but never mind. And im sorry it came to this deathb, but i cant do anything to change it.

no that was in reference to mr "be careful who u mess with" wheelman

and this is my message to him

IM FUCKING WITH YOU, WTF ARE U GOING TO DO ABOUT IT.