New Mini League

one thing id like to mention,

can the selection process for tha clans be more involved. I dont think anyone actually fought the gangs they were supposed to (but im not sure). This to me is not very organised, and so maybe clan leaders should actually say "i can play on this day at this time with my clan" and then these mistakes wont be so extreme.

That was one of the things that threw us off tonight, we were supposed to be playing at 10pm and suddenly we were playing at 8pm. Being rushed into it made people forget all the plans we had formed.

Anyway let me know what you think.

cheers

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the matches arent going to seem organized this week and possibly next week. we took entries based on word and the ones that cant make it by next week (if they dont show or give reason) will be cut. the league is still operating smoothly and all clans are expected to continue to show up at there normal time.

but everything is running VERY smoothly in the league right now, i just cannot explain it completely.

I think the only gangs that should be qualified are those that are well established, have been going for a while, and are active with at least 7 or more members (since that's the usual amount of people on each team). If they don't meet those guidelines, then they'll usually not show or will provide poor competition even if they do. :?

No offense to 411, LR, or FBI, but if you don't show again next Saturday, then you'll be cut. We're not trying to be harsh here, but only 1/3 of the gangs fought today (and the ones that did didn't get to fight the gangs they weren't scheduled to battle).

Edited by Guest

:arrow: While i was sitting home all day baked outta my head, i completely forgot about the tourny. And no one was on msn except driver and apparently he forget as well. I dont really come to the forums that often cuz i usually have somewhat of a life....

But in any case since none of FBI that i know of showed up today, on behalf on the FBI clan, i appologize to tourney officials and to the gang we were supposed to pwn. So...We're sorry. As for the next tourney or w/e i cant promise ill remember that too, after all i am permafried and have a bad memory as it is. so i hope cowboy or driver or SOMEBODY knows when we'll be playing so ill know. anyways. meh

I think the only gangs that should be qualified are those that are well established, have been going for a while, and are active with at least 7 or more members (since that's the usual amount of people on each team). If they don't meet those guidelines, then they'll usually not show or will provide poor competition even if they do. :?

No offense to 411, LR, or FBI, but if you don't show again next Saturday, then you'll be cut. We're not trying to be harsh here, but only 1/3 of the gangs fought today (and the ones that did didn't get to fight the gangs they weren't scheduled to battle).

WtF hasn't 7 (or more) members.

WtF is quite a new gang.

WtF showed up.

WtF won.

:wink:

so why did we have to play ULK in the table when LR dident show up shouldent that mean we clamed the points or sumthing cuz if i known we had ULK i would have made it and got hold of the old gangwar peeps.

So what do we do know do we get the win over LR and get a lose against ULK or rearrange the match with LR and scrap the match with ULK plz answer back cuz im confused.

I think if a clan dont show then thats there fault and other team should get win?

we should have had a win cuz LR dident show and moved on till next round.

So whats going on.

so why did we have to play ULK in the table when LR dident show up shouldent that mean we clamed the points or sumthing cuz if i known we had ULK i would have made it and got hold of the old gangwar peeps.

So what do we do know do we get the win over LR and get a lose against ULK or rearrange the match with LR and scrap the match with ULK plz answer back cuz im confused.

I think if a clan dont show then thats there fault and other team should get win?

we should have had a win cuz LR dident show and moved on till next round.

So whats going on.

I think the match against ULK isn't official because at 8 Vass came online at messenger and i've said that in the ULK server but the reaction was that we had to fight ULK and that the fight against LR has to be later.

so the fight against ULK was just a training and not a match because we didn't played against ULK A or B but just ULK

you guys fought us so that there would be a game (a minileague official game) played. your leader *azar* made ABSOLUTELY NO comments that this wasnt an official match, which is why im slightly perplexed that you guys would come out and claim that now. we fought 7 vs 7, and nothing hapened during the match that was skeptical at all. for some reason i know that your going to make a huge ass point outa this mike, so im debating wether or not to say fine fuck it let them have thier way, then kick ur asses later. but since you seem to think that you can beat us with your leader then heres what wel do. you guys can have another match with us (NOT a rematch) to determine if you guys should get a rematch. if you guys win it then you get a rematch, if you lose then our score stands. thats our offer.

p.s. if clans dont show that means theyre outa the league(if they dont show twice in a row). were not just going to give away free wins as that would mess up the score system.

all i was sayin m8 is if a clan dont show that should mean we bypass to next round im the gang leader not azer i would have said no so i could pick a more expernced team i was letting 4 new players try out cuz i knew it was against LR a newly formed clan not ULK.

Anyways thats not the point, point is our match was LR that night they dident show or at least what azer said they did show at 8 or 10 but u said TmM was fighting ULK now which i dont get.

What about all the other clans that dident show did they play ULK or others?

thing is mike is that the 2 games that were actually played last night were clans that werent scheduled to fight one another. right now im just trying to figure out whos going to show, and whos not going to show. you guys had your team ready to rumble last night, and we had ours. so we went at it. fmj were ready, and so were wtf, so they went at it (they werent scheduled either). the gangs that arent showing right now are just gonna be cut period. dont expect to fight the same gang that ur scheduled for right now if theyre not an established gang i guess is what im trying to say here.

you guys fought us so that there would be a game (a minileague official game) played. your leader *azar* made ABSOLUTELY NO comments that this wasnt an official match, which is why im slightly perplexed that you guys would come out and claim that now. we fought 7 vs 7, and nothing hapened during the match that was skeptical at all. for some reason i know that your going to make a huge ass point outa this mike, so im debating wether or not to say fine :o it let them have thier way, then kick ur asses later. but since you seem to think that you can beat us with your leader then heres what wel do. you guys can have another match with us (NOT a rematch) to determine if you guys should get a rematch. if you guys win it then you get a rematch, if you lose then our score stands. thats our offer.

p.s. if clans dont show that means theyre outa the league(if they dont show twice in a row). were not just going to give away free wins as that would mess up the score system.

btw at that moment deejee was there also :wink: but btw which players r ULK a and ULK b?

WtF hasn't 7 (or more) members.

WtF is quite a new gang.

WtF showed up.

WtF won.

:wink:

I know that. I said that they usually don't show. I've been involved with the official mini-league months ago, and that's just what I've seen. Now that the sign ups have already passed though, all that I'm saying is that if your clan is small and not very active, and you never show up, then you'll be cut. ;) Edited by Guest

hehe ok mike, glad we got that straitened out

oli: we dropped the idea of having 2 ulk teams because some people thought it gave us an advantage. so we just dropped the idea.