The State of MTA

First off.. Im back. .After my Hd Stopped working as of october..

Second, My Servers been offline cus of Empty Ips 0.0.0.0 << Like that

and as we all know The Little piss ant running around flooding and crashing servers and giggleing like a little school girl every time he dose it... i just wanna say.. he sucks.

When the MTA patch comes out. I will Get my Server back online... hopefully i can add a few more spots, it was 8 maybe i can upgrade it to 12. and i will learn how to use IRC scripts. *There not that hard to learn but iv been putting it down* Id might wanna make it VIP.. or Manhunt.. i don't know ill host a small poll.. or ill pick.

Ok im done Rambleing :roll: .. See ya later

~Wido~

yeah, that guy probably just get pwned everytime he plays, then he turns back to reality and gets raped by his pappy, so he needs to feel superior, i'm sure as soon as his ass heals he'll go away. Look foward to playin on your server tho, don't believe we've met if you've been gone since oct.

yeah, that guy probably just get pwned everytime he plays, then he turns back to reality and gets raped by his pappy, so he needs to feel superior, i'm sure as soon as his ass heals he'll go away. Look foward to playin on your server tho, don't believe we've met if you've been gone since oct.

Maybe but call bob and ask him yourself

+1 (217) 348-5935

and his address:

503 Hall Court

Charleston, IL

he loves pizza

Maybe but call bob and ask him yourself

+1 (217) 348-5935

and his address:

503 Hall Court

Charleston, IL

he loves pizza

Hmmmmm, Wonder if he likes thick crust or STUFFED crust.