Freezing Client

Killerbee_x.

Question

Hey!

A few weeks ago I decided that it would be nice to start playing MTA again. So I installed MTA again, and started the client. Whenever the client tried to go in-game it gave me a bugsplat-field. At first I was like this should be a compatibility problem, and I started playing around with the Compatibility Tab in Properties of the MTA.exe. Tried everything but it seemed not to work.

Now, a few weeks after I tried this, the new patch came out 1.3.3. I was excited to try it again, Yet sorta similar problem occured. When I started the MTA.exe it gave me a window saying Nvidia Optimus was detected and I should choose 1 of the 4 options listed beneath. I did and started it, the first and third one did go in-game but froze at the menu. The second and fourth was not able to get in-game. Pretty disappointed I was looking for an answer.

Some forums recommended me to check whether my video card drivers were up to date. So I checked it and updated it. with the same problem occuring. also I installed the new DirectX, cause the second and fourth gave me some indication DirectX w as not working properly.

Nothing worked. Now I hope you guys could help me.

Additional Information/Screenshots:

- Windows 7 Home Premium SP1 64 bits.

- http://img833.imageshack.us/img833/8657/75lz.png

Yours Sincerely

Killerbee_x.

1 answer to this question