XP1 - who is this guy?

Asspalmer

I just did a refresh of the servers and I see this guy on 19 different ones all at the same time! What the hell is he doing? Inquiring minds.... I sometimes see him with a VCG tag, most of the times without... Also sometimes there is an XP2 on the same server as him, sometimes not. He never says anything, but I remember someone saying he was a cheater in another thread, so he's been banned from mine for a while... but still, why would someone be on 19 different servers simultaneously?

eh, vcg, where to start, well how about one time late at night when they were testing their "clan map" above the military base. They so coldy told me to screw off if i were not vcg or they'd proceed to kill me...which would have probably been true had they not crashed everyone on the server 3 or 4 times in 10 minutes lol.

PS. You can run more than one instance of MTA at once. It screws up the names if you try to go ingame, though. :-\

Perhaps that should be changed. I could understand why you'd want to run more than one copy of the server, but I can't see a legitimate reason for running more than one copy of the client.