Please Help To change Gamemode: Roleplay

ReGo

If you want to make a server without putting any value in it, you will fail anyway, only wasting your time, so it's not even worth trying.

Anyways God Bless All

( Jesus Christ is Lord and Savior )

Excuse me, but that's not true. No one can be saved by anyone else. We must find the path to salvation ourselves, like Gautama Buddha did.

To be honest VG newest scripts where not leaked they where posted on there forums before they renamed there RP server to Root-Gaming now i'm not sure if the older ones were leaked and what not but just thought you should know

*were *to

why would vg release their own scripts? it was leaked

To be honest VG newest scripts where not leaked they where posted on there forums before they renamed there RP server to Root-Gaming now i'm not sure if the older ones were leaked and what not but just thought you should know

*were *to

why would vg release their own scripts? it was leaked

Well i'm not sure if the older ones where leaked but one sec let me check the verison that was released

4.0.24_2

was the released version and like i said i'm not sure if the older ones where leaked and what not but these where forsure released thats why everyone came to GrimzRP AKA OverFlow asking me how did i have them told them they where released on the forums boom people started downloading them from the forums but eather way it truly doest matter

and to Crystal wheres your evidence the 4.0.24_2 where leaked

but anyways this def did get off topic so bak to the creator of this tread if you still need help let me know

and if yall still want to say stuff PM me anyways to all have a blessed day

( Jesus Christ is Lord and Savior )

4.0.24 was leaked by their former main developer called "Mabako", which was also a key developer in Multi Theft Auto. It was not sharing or giving away, it was leaking. A developer is meant to be loyal but apparently Mabako was not that loyal and ended up leaking the whole system.