hey :P

Raideno

you mean an addon so you can see that in a list?

not that I know of

As far as popular servers?

GOONS 20 player is very good and the Official #1 Texas 16 player are two of my favs

the PARTY PARTYED PARTYSERVER 26 player server is very very fast and is filling up pretty regularly now too. You can feel free to join the KFC private too the pass is kfcpwnu

I tried to Download ASE (some kind of a server search thing) from the mainpage and it said

Warning: main(pdl-inc/pdl_downloads.inc.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/blokker/multitheftauto.com/downloads.sec.php on line 17

Warning: main(): Failed opening 'pdl-inc/pdl_downloads.inc.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/php/includes:/tmp:/usr/local/lib/php/') in /home/blokker/multitheftauto.com/downloads.sec.php on line 17

I tried to Download ASE (some kind of a server search thing) from the mainpage and it said

Warning: main(pdl-inc/pdl_downloads.inc.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/blokker/multitheftauto.com/downloads.sec.php on line 17

Warning: main(): Failed opening 'pdl-inc/pdl_downloads.inc.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/php/includes:/tmp:/usr/local/lib/php/') in /home/blokker/multitheftauto.com/downloads.sec.php on line 17

You can download it from http://www.udpsoft.com/eye