VCA friendly gang war invitation

Si|ent

After the great fun we had with KFC the other night we'd like to let you all know we are open to some more friendlies, time and details can be arranged between us.

The only gangs we are not interested in fighting with are those that seem to turn every match into a major drama that then continues on the forums for a few days, notably ULK and TMM because these are for FUN, not to be taken too seriously. Although of course you should pay us the cuertesy of actually turning up and not cheating ;)

Let the good times roll....

p.s: id really like to have some kind of game with VCK and SM, let us know if you fancy it :)

a single thread would be total chaos, youd have to read through 20 pages to find the challenge from the gang you fancied playing (if they even posted in it), one thread per gang seems perfectly reasonable and workable to me, especially as the only other legitimate threads on this forum are a single gang thread for intergang communication and match reports.

ya i think MTA should get a new forum for a gangwar leugue and who ever signs up for it is in the leugue.Abit like dealers old forum thing he made but there r certain dates were u have to play a match like every first and last sunday gangs names r put against each other so the gangs aint making the matches the person who is doing the leugue does and if ur gang dont play they lose points or miss out next month so they got to wait along b4 they play again............mayb LOL :wink:

The match with VCK never panned out, the times set seemed to be inapropriate for most involved meaning there wasnt enough people on either side. I'm not sure the best way around that, other than each gang havnt a member consultation and fixing a 'gang time' then hoping it fits in with another gangs. Perhaps its easier to be more casual about it and if there are enough willing people around at any time just do it there and then.

SSR use the thread ladder league area as a "competition" type thread for folks to arrange battles against us. No-one really uses that area though, which is why the suggestion to abandon the league and make it a casual inter-clan area makes a lot of sense to me. :)

Just to let you guys know that SSR would be willing to play you guys. We could do deathmatch or we could share our favourite stunts, maybe a bit of both. I have quite badly limited computer time so the best bet might be to pick a day, preferably not a Sunday, and just have everyone play for as long as they can on that day. Should allow the maximum amount of members of each team to meet each other.

Most SSR members are in the UK, so if the USA players could try to get on early in the morning we should be able to get a few hours together. A weekday next week, or perhaps a Saturday might be alright?

It'd be funny if there was a roster draft cos that would be funny.

Then a clan that wasn't ulk or kfc would exist :lol:

On Topic: Vca is nice

Anyways im off to learn how to jump cos i getting broadband and i hear its a tad different from 56k. :cry:

It would be funny because it would be funny...

It'd be funny if there was a roster draft cos that would be funny.

Then a clan that wasn't ulk or kfc would exist :lol:

On Topic: Vca is nice

Anyways im off to learn how to jump cos i getting broadband and i hear its a tad different from 56k. :cry:

It would be funny because it would be funny...
Erm, so what about playing SSR somewhen this or next week? I've managed to get in touch with many of the SSR members who are saying they'd like to do this.