GTAT Updated 0.5 Featurelist, READ and become excited!

Guest Draco_

- ninety five thousand Players

- All Animations synched, even ones rockstar didnt know existed (Tommy masturbating for instance)

- five hundred Player Models ingame choosable, including Mickey Mouse, Billy Liar, Captain Unfeasable, General exaggeration

- Ingame menu that can be placed OUTSIDE your monitor. take it to the kitchen, the toilet, the garden!

- Ingamechat (10Lines+LOG) No need to type or even talk, we use telepathy!

- ingame console, YEs a fully functional X-Box INGAME!

- Menu in more than 900 languages, many of wich we hired linguists to invent

- Scoreboard (+Extra Informations) IT shows the weather in tokyo, the optimum time for a soft boiled egg and MORE!

- New speedometer, Shows tyre pressures and what time the local shops shut if you are running low on milk

- Ingame, serverlist + WebServerlist lists every single webserver in the world and beyond (Pluto, Vebus, Tau Ceti)

- Server [Pasword protected + Remote server Access with WebInterface] so remote even YOU wont know where it is!

- Synched Weather/Time choosable and REAL, get wet when it rains! shudder with fear as it thunders, watch your pc become a smokign ruin and visit hospital when struck by lightning

- more than one guy in one car, yes, one guy in SEVEN cars at once!

- Free cheese with EVERY copy. - Thats right! Gordonzola, Mature chedder, Edam, YOU choose!

- Boats that FLY! - no more sticking to the boring water, FLY the boats, OUTSIDE, in REALITY (please note ground clearance may be needed locally to fly up in the sky up there)

- Kill ten people and get told the TRUE location of the KING. yes ELVIS! Uhuhuh!

- walk_to_point meaning no concern about people shooting you, they will MISS! giving complete game pleasure no die happyness yes!

- seventeen BILLION to one hardware compression (Industrial crusher provided by return post)

- twenty thousand cars, never have to run to find one again! you are ALWYS on top of one as there is no room left to walk on road

:lol:

I can't wait to play this

GTAT will own MTA when these features are working

Hey you forgot the unimpressive still picture to prove how great the action will be

• 1 year later...
ninety five thousand Players

- All Animations synched, even ones rockstar didnt know existed (Tommy masturbating for instance)

- five hundred Player Models ingame choosable, including Mickey Mouse, Billy Liar, Captain Unfeasable, General exaggeration

- Ingame menu that can be placed OUTSIDE your monitor. take it to the kitchen, the toilet, the garden!

- Ingamechat (10Lines+LOG) No need to type or even talk, we use telepathy!

- ingame console, YEs a fully functional X-Box INGAME!

- Menu in more than 900 languages, many of wich we hired linguists to invent

- Scoreboard (+Extra Informations) IT shows the weather in tokyo, the optimum time for a soft boiled egg and MORE!

- New speedometer, Shows tyre pressures and what time the local shops shut if you are running low on milk

- Ingame, serverlist + WebServerlist lists every single webserver in the world and beyond (Pluto, Vebus, Tau Ceti)

- Server [Pasword protected + Remote server Access with WebInterface] so remote even YOU wont know where it is!

- Synched Weather/Time choosable and REAL, get wet when it rains! shudder with fear as it thunders, watch your pc become a smokign ruin and visit hospital when struck by lightning

- more than one guy in one car, yes, one guy in SEVEN cars at once!

- Free cheese with EVERY copy. - Thats right! Gordonzola, Mature chedder, Edam, YOU choose!

- Boats that FLY! - no more sticking to the boring water, FLY the boats, OUTSIDE, in REALITY (please note ground clearance may be needed locally to fly up in the sky up there)

- Kill ten people and get told the TRUE location of the KING. yes ELVIS! Uhuhuh!

- walk_to_point meaning no concern about people shooting you, they will MISS! giving complete game pleasure no die happyness yes!

- seventeen BILLION to one hardware compression (Industrial crusher provided by return post)

- twenty thousand cars, never have to run to find one again! you are ALWYS on top of one as there is no room left to walk on road

kung, what a suprise, didn't know you could make such a stupid joke.

No idea #Crazy

it's ok unlocked tho. harmless fun and very funny.

p.s. I dont think kung made the site, merely quoted it.

because its about gtat, if somebody would make such a joke about mta, he will be flamed, and the topic locked(and maybe even a warning). and i checked the link, its fake

Lance if somebody re-awakened a genuinely funny thread that ribbed mta 0.3 (which is about the same era as this post was originally) on the gtat forums then I asure you no-one from the team would be bothered and certainly wouldnt 'flame' :)

But, if Draco himself objects then of course steps can be taken, but from my conversations with him he seemed to have a quite developed sense of humour and one would hope this is still so :)

not really lance, but sure, go on being a total idiot

lol.

anyways, that aside...kung may have made the site, because the .TK domain posted was never claimed..meaning..

he would know the real domain and the acual joke...

w/e kung is alot less serious in the time ive been on KFC ts, and that was like a month ago lol.

he might have done it, but i wouldnt hold it against him :roll:

oh ok. :)

no, im not an idiot, the only difference between this and some other topics, is that its a joke. maybe i should correct myself, some ppl (like you sadboy) flame other mods, but when somebody else flames mta, they get mad(you don't like it when somebody flames mta, so you gotta understand that other ppl don't like it when you flame other mods, in stead of posting useless and stupid comments fool). this is the general idea, thank god this topic is just a joke, and draco doesn't mind, i misunderstood the topic, thanks for clearing it up mrbump(offcourse i knew it was a joke, but it did sound kinda sarcastic, and i thought the point was to bash gtat, since a lot of ppl on this forum do that).

oh ok. :)

no, im not an idiot, the only difference between this and some other topics, is that its a joke. maybe i should correct myself, some ppl (like you sadboy) flame other mods, but when somebody else flames mta, they get mad(you don't like it when somebody flames mta, so you gotta understand that other ppl don't like it when you flame other mods, in stead of posting useless and stupid comments fool). this is the general idea, thank god this topic is just a joke, and draco doesn't mind, i misunderstood the topic, thanks for clearing it up mrbump(offcourse i knew it was a joke, but it did sound kinda sarcastic, and i thought the point was to bash gtat, since a lot of ppl on this forum do that).

see? you are an idiot.

i don't mind someone flaming mta, it's their choice of missing the great experience :P

and if you even took the effort of checking everything i said, you would've seen that i never flamed gta:c, and why? cause it looks prety promising

so first get your facts right kid