MTA SERVER PROBLEM

Brophy

well i can tell u for certain our server will be taken down tonight and will be put backup once a fix for this has been sorted if possible

its been hit a few times today and it tbh is more hastle then it is worth

Same with ours the guy is a fuckin twat thats needs to b fuckin beaten with a bat with nails i got this twats IP 81.209.148.112 fuckin inbread cunt.

someone told me its a Mills i dont know if thats DjMills ive seen aound but sumthing has to b done becuz i cant use my server for this knob end so plz MTA team do sumthing! plz.

0 has joined the game.0: OWNED0 has left the game.

Ò has joined the game.Ò: OWNEDÒ has left the game.

” has joined the game.” has left the game.

¹ has joined the game.¹ has left the game.

9 has joined the game.9: OWNED9 has left the game.

Ù has joined the game.Ù: OWNED

Ù has left the game.

K has joined the game.K: OWNEDK has left the game.

has joined the game.: OWNED has left the game.

¤ has joined the game.¤: OWNED¤ has left the game.

Ý has joined the game.Ý: OWNEDÝ has left the game.

Ö has joined the game.Ö: OWNEDÖ has left the game.

¶ has joined the game.¶: OWNED¶ has left the game.

v has joined the game.v: OWNEDv has left the game.

this is what happens and it happens with such speed u cant click on the guy in the admin box to ban his fat yellow spotty ass.

Ill give sum1 any money if u tell me were this twat lives lol

Same with ours the guy is a :o twat thats needs to b :o beaten with a bat with nails i got this twats IP 81.209.148.112 :o inbread cunt.

someone told me its a Mills i dont know if thats DjMills ive seen aound but sumthing has to b done becuz i cant use my server for this knob end so plz MTA team do sumthing! plz.

0 has joined the game.0: OWNED0 has left the game.

Ò has joined the game.Ò: OWNEDÒ has left the game.

” has joined the game.” has left the game.

¹ has joined the game.¹ has left the game.

9 has joined the game.9: OWNED9 has left the game.

Ù has joined the game.Ù: OWNED

Ù has left the game.

K has joined the game.K: OWNEDK has left the game.

has joined the game.: OWNED has left the game.

¤ has joined the game.¤: OWNED¤ has left the game.

Ý has joined the game.Ý: OWNEDÝ has left the game.

Ö has joined the game.Ö: OWNEDÖ has left the game.

¶ has joined the game.¶: OWNED¶ has left the game.

v has joined the game.v: OWNEDv has left the game.

this is what happens and it happens with such speed u cant click on the guy in the admin box to ban his fat yellow spotty ass.

Ill give sum1 any money if u tell me were this twat lives lol

nah its not mills, his ip starts with 81.101.***.*** i know him and the he told me the hacking guy is trying to hack his pc too.

They said it was him cos he was in a room and the hacker made the server say DJMills killed DJMills a thousand times over until it crashed

so they assumed it was him.

i did some reasearch and i found out that if you go into the room with this guy he somehow get your ip and portscanns your pc, mine was scanned over 1500 times in minates, and he uses the servers ip to hide his own, its discusting.

if you have been in a room with this guy i strongly reccommend downloading a hack detector and closing as many of your ports in your firewall as you can!

Thanx for that ip, ill block it in my firewall, btw if you wanna get DJ-Mills's ip, contact him on msn [email protected] and he will join your server and so give you his ip.

EDIT: also he seems to follow people dont ask me how, but i went in am mta room earlier the guy came in a flooded it and it crashed, so i went in a diff room, same again and again, bout 4 or 5 times, this has to be illegal!

It isnt Mills, i banned some guy from our server earlier, that was the start of our problems.

Mills was on at the time & it was our server he made say Mills killed Mills.

He has hit us twice today as far as i know.

Shame, i was enjoying MTA, but tbh its more hassle than its worth with idiots like this around.

wow that was crazy guys,

i agree with the 81.209.148.112 ip being the hacker, but this ip is fake. Im not sure if it is mills, he was in my server when me, madmike, VCES>Smog, Ice and some others were trying to catch the F***er. Unfortunately we had no luck, but ive had quite a few people scanning those ip's and nothing really came of it. Its pretty annoying though as we pay for these servers.

Oh and i'd also like to clear Ice's name, im pretty sure it wasnt him, cos he was accused on irc at one point while he was in a server with me and he was pretty upset about it.

Yeah mike, lets find him, break off his legs and beat him with them. That might teach the him.

Lets hope theere is a cure, and thanks ever so much MTA Team for all your efforts.

Thank you Oli! A certain [MTA]MrBump thinks I have done it... and it seems that the crasher seems to know the VcG clan... DjMills, me, **BlaZe** and a whole bunch of people. He likes to follow people for some reason and is causing a lotta trouble in MTA. Watch out for someone entering the server as an apparent "NoName" person.

Just to let you guys know that it wasnt me... I'm only 12 and I cant come up with something that can crash servers!

Also like Oli said. Me, Smog, Madmike, Oli, Chode and DjMills are all trying to catch the crasher... so it isnt me or mills.

Btw.. stop banning me from the damn forums! I havent done anything wrong here ffs.

i also agree with the DJMills theory. I have seen him do very strange stuff over the last few weeks, and have server logs to back it up. I also noticed he was always in a server when it crashed. Plus his IP is almost identical to the hackers ip, so that makes me almost certain it is him.

Hopefully tomorrow it wont happen again cos its starting to get beyond annoying now :twisted:

Someone under the alias of "Ghosta" also flooded the ULK public server around two days ago. I couldn't catch him because he was joining and leaving so fast, and neither could any MTAMA script.

It's likely an external program the manipulates the MTA client's connect and disconnect buttons through some simple API code... there have been such programs ever since 0.2.x; I've seen them before myself. It would be simple enough to find some way to safeguard against this.

It's probably more than one person... just let the MTA team make a fix before you all start banning IPs. ;)

Thank you Oli! A certain [MTA]MrBump thinks I have done it

Since when?

NOTE: I only EVER use the [MTA] tag in pre-release public beta tests, anyone seen with that name in public servers isn't me. Somebody mentioned I was being impersonated and i was quite flattered :)