I want to learn how to script!! URGENT

Make sure you got a logical thinking and you're patent. It's the way how I found a programmer in me.

When you're sure, that you got a logical thinking, start to read manuals and experiment with tutorials, but try to write code your own, not copy-paste, it won't make you learn scripting, it'll lead you into copycat and that's bad. :D

I always say start small and go from there, and whether you like it or not - for MTA, MTA Wiki will be your absolute best friend.

Not only does it contain most client/server-side functions and events but also most of the time, very detailed examples. If you don't have the patience to even use the MTA Wiki, which is so nicely organized - you really shouldn't even bother to look up LUA Tutorials.

Try to come up with an idea for something small and try to create it(No, not multi-gamemode with a lobby system.), and should you run into any obstacles you can't overcome, use this forum and you'll get some help. But remember to try hard before you come here and ask for help, otherwise you won't learn much.

Really the best way to learn is through trial and error as Castillo mentioned.

Also don't be afraid to try out new things. If it doesn't work at first, then try again later, it's not a thing to leave behind and never touch it again. Honestly I have gained so much experience by just trying things and doing large gamemodes just for myself all over again from a scratch from a clean table. But the way I learnt scripting was pretty much looking at the Wiki and Lua tutorials and then doing stuff with the community scripts there are. I also asked for help here on forums for things that I can fix nowadays without asking any help, lol. Then I kind of learnt a lot of basics and fun stuff that you can do with MTA. It's not that hard after all when you know what you're doing ;)