15000 Player In MTA SA !!

Quited

i suggest making a topic on MTA forums, and telling all the famous servers to tell their players to come in a special time when most of total 125K players would come, so then we would break the record fast, and maybe reach +35k players

What's the point of that? I list these stats because it's interesting to see our playerbase continuously grow, not set new records.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What's the point of that? I list these stats because it's interesting to see our playerbase continuously grow, not set new records.

From what I've heard, the MTA community is getting smaller. I didn't think it was growing. Anyway, I'm glad to see it get bigger!

From what I've heard, the MTA community is getting smaller. I didn't think it was growing. Anyway, I'm glad to see it get bigger!

It's been growing for a long time.

Feb 2010 monthly unique: 33,744

Feb 2014 monthly unique: 487,392

And this is actually low! Our stats server crashed a few times during February this year and we missed player counts. The crashes were caused by too many players. :lol: A happy crash. January we saw 522,006 unique players. Expect March to be over January or neck in neck with it nearly.

We also set a new record this month: Unique players in 1 day: 127.922. This was set on Saturday.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

That's not a lot, our record is still "21873 players - 2014 Feb Sat 1st 17:00"

We have been getting around 19,8xx on weekends. Expect may to have a new high of concurrent, total in a day, month, ect. June/July might also have a boost, August should bring us new records too if the trends are consistent. Right now we are probably in a small dip as people are studying for finals and such.

We have been getting around 19,8xx on weekends. Expect may to have a new high of concurrent, total in a day, month, ect. June/July might also have a boost, August should bring us new records too if the trends are consistent. Right now we are probably in a small dip as people are studying for finals and such.

why this moments MTA Players can't grow 20000 !

why this moments MTA Players can't grow 20000 !

As I said before, kids are still in school, right now we have a small player drop. It happens every year. They are studying for finals, getting ready for summer.

• 3 months later...