MTA:LAN Only version

Ash2000

How bout a LAN only version (not say they should ditch the internet version,)

Think of this wen playin a LAN version, you normally use either the same GTA:VC or the installation is identical

This could allow custom cars and mods, animations/sprites could be fixed so they are no longer jumpy, the "ping problem" could be sorted (other games i use run with bout 0-3 ping where as MTA runs from 10-50) theres others but i cant think of them. i'll post more on if i can think of them.

Ash

The only problem i can see is switching a two door for a four door visa versa but since your not ment to do that its really use at your own risk, i think custom cars are the way to go, mods maybe not though most custom cars use the dmagic wheels thingy, which is a modification, custom cars wouldnt have to be switchable if the default handling was embedded or encoded to a file or the main excutable, then if the handling WAS modified the handling embedded could be exticuted tempilry overwriting the edited one

yeh but as long as the handling isnt modified i dont see why ppl cannot like the idea the other way would be MTA making its own GTA3.img or wateva thats call and putting that in as extra cars prob with that is its an extra 360MB to be placed in the hardrive and i dont think GTA:VC would like it