Vice City NOS, Bullettime, MODERN MOD

i didnt read all post or even half but i thought id take my precious time (puts mp3s on) anyways...

Joeys NOS mode:

-=you start off with most things done (you have to start a new game) but all your cars have nitrous oxide, and with 2f2f cars it makes it fun for about 10 minutes, you press horn button and you get a burst of speed and you see some fire shoot out the back your ride and the screen shakes, then your NOS regenerates and you can use it again!

Bullettime mod:

-=Very Matrix like, and with matrix bullet trails looks pretty dope too.

basically its the little pills of Diazepam you see around but you dont need to go look for the pills or nothing, hold down your right mouse button and everything goes slo-mo...very cool for sniping and other things etc..you can also you this driving in the car as well.

Vice City Modern Mod:

-=A f*ckin' sic mod. You start off at the airport, with a cell phone and right away you get calls from all your employers at once, so you can go do what missions you feel like whenever you want. One thing i personally love about this mod, is the petrol system, all cars have gastanks and they run out of gas if you drive them til they empty, but you also have filling stations to fill up your tank. If you dont got a ride, hold the look-behind button an Tommy calls a cab, and you enter as a passenger and it will drive you around lol. not necessarily where you WANT to go, but still good for jokes. Some missions have been modified, stupid missions have been removed, and you can buy more stuff, like the police station for like 2mil, then you become the mayer of VC and your Vercetti gang is cops and you cant be busted no matter what you do. Another thing i thought was sick, was once you enter a car, the doors lock automatically preventing car thefts, police bustings etc...and when someone is supposed to enter the car you hold the handbrake to unlock the door, then its locked again. Bodyguards and New cars. this is a very fun mod although i found one thing that pisses me off the most. You will get far enough into the game and then your vc.exe will crash in the middle of play, you hear that little *ding* and the game crashes...i dunno...but fuck, definetely try this mod, you will love it.

Vice City Modern Mod:

-=A f*ckin' sic mod. You start off at the airport, with a cell phone and right away you get calls from all your employers at once, so you can go do what missions you feel like whenever you want. One thing i personally love about this mod, is the petrol system, all cars have gastanks and they run out of gas if you drive them til they empty, but you also have filling stations to fill up your tank. If you dont got a ride, hold the look-behind button an Tommy calls a cab, and you enter as a passenger and it will drive you around lol. not necessarily where you WANT to go, but still good for jokes. Some missions have been modified, stupid missions have been removed, and you can buy more stuff, like the police station for like 2mil, then you become the mayer of VC and your Vercetti gang is cops and you cant be busted no matter what you do. Another thing i thought was sick, was once you enter a car, the doors lock automatically preventing car thefts, police bustings etc...and when someone is supposed to enter the car you hold the handbrake to unlock the door, then its locked again. Bodyguards and New cars. this is a very fun mod although i found one thing that pisses me off the most. You will get far enough into the game and then your vc.exe will crash in the middle of play, you hear that little *ding* and the game crashes...i dunno...but :o, definetely try this mod, you will love it.

this mod sounds hot, its so hot i want it but i cant find it all i can find is care mods when i google it can u help me

If anyone is looking for this mod, sorry, it's made by modstar. same as Vice City 2004, but i downloaded 2004 and IT SUXXXX! with Modern Mod you get all new cars, some i havent even seen before! the missions and features i believe are the same for both mods, and you might have less problems with 2004, but Modern Mod is verry sic.

ps That ghost signature is freaky shit.

• 1 month later...

The vice city modern mod is good apart from the fact you get bombed with phone calls, and i'm using to looking back all the time and taxi's keep piling up, really annoying.