Can someone put Team Speak into lamens terms for me?

lame spammer

you are trying to get this locked and it will work but not before I say

you are a lame ass tool assmunch :lol:

You even stooped to the infantile anon source argument

"I don't like you and I am not the only one"... lamer

Please get a good connection because as long as you use that stupid name of yours I will own you whenever you are online. or come to the partyserver it is real fast so maybe you will only be half a fag in there

you are trying to get this locked and it will work but not before I say

No, that childish way of thinking is not something we all do unfortunately for you. I don't give a shit whether this gets locked or not, but both purposes of this thread have been fulfilled, i.e. that guy learning about TS and every1 else seeing what a useless prick that plagues these boards your pitiful existence is.

You even stooped to the infantile anon source argument

"I don't like you and I am not the only one"... lamer

According to KFG logic,

I have never said that but you just did so...

so you might as well believe whatever you want to believe. Don't blame me for telling you the truth asshole.

BTW it takes a lamer to talk (in this case listen to others talk, but whatever) about some1 that's not on the same server just to flame them, but it takes an even bigger lamer to get many of them pissed off enough at him to start doing so. Conclusions are yours.

Please get a good connection because as long as you use that stupid name of yours I will own you whenever you are online. or come to the partyserver it is real fast so maybe you will only be half a :o in there

Funny... Lol @ "stupid name" too.

BTW, which partyserver is that?

As an epilogue, I'll only say this: since you clearly are a "must have the last word" kinda whoe, I'll let you po.. erm spam uninterrupted here as of now. I mean you've already done a great job proving yourself the 4-curse-words-knowing (lamer, ass, stfu and assmunch - assmunch? WTF?!?!), spamming re,tard that you are, what worse can happen to you? I've got better things to do than sit here and argue with an idiot. As the saying goes: "Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience."

And boy, do you got experience...