new irc exploit? (whatever the name is)

MAD_BOY

i just wanna know if there's a new irc exploit, because everytime i connect to irc (doesn't matter wich server) i'm blocked to the internet, it always worked till now, if i'm not connected to irc, than everything works fine! so can someone help me?

Its called the "SpacebtwnPrsnComputer" exploit. It causes people to be complete dipshits and not know how to operate an IRC client.

...try it some other day.

By the way, most common exploits nowadays aren't general IRC exploits, but rather mIRC exploits. What you fools get for interchanging "irc" and "mIRC"... why not use a real IRC client?

Its called the "SpacebtwnPrsnComputer" exploit. It causes people to be complete dipshits and not know how to operate an IRC client.

By the way, most common exploits nowadays aren't general IRC exploits, but rather mIRC exploits. What you fools get for interchanging "irc" and "mIRC"... why not use a real IRC client?

what's a real one?

what's a real one?

irssi ;P I really dont know, dont use IRC enough, if I do its often using irssi... just experiences with mIRC are far from pleasant, too many vunerabilities geared towards a commercial, overused product... not very easy to use either, and lacks elements many other IRC clients include (namecoloring, built-in proper completes without all of these addon scripts full of useless crap, etc) ... xchat has tcl/perl/etc modability too, better than some mIRC-proprietary scripting :) ... M$ anyone? :P