Armors and AK-47

Just reminded me by watching the 1-year vid :D ,is the armor going to be police-only?(If you do include them).

And another thing,I think your putting the AK-47(By the video).If you are,are you going to keep it's power or will you lower it down to shoot like VC's Ruger?

Btw,congrats and keep it up! :wink:

During the tests, we simply type 'gunsgunsguns' so we get all weapons, including the rocketlauncher. This doesn't mean the weapon is actually synchronized. We haven't been able to get it working yet, so be aware that not everything in the dev-videos represents actual release content.

As for running people over with a vehicle and they die: I think thats wonderful. Makes the game more hardcore even, and reminds me a lot of gta1 multiplay, which has to be the most intense multiplaying I've ever done. (Not counting the stressy games of StarCraft I've played =P )

Personally, I wouldn't mind to create gta3 in the MP style of gta1. -Revive the old days =D (True, we need to get the rockets working to recapture that sheer threat of instant death)

• 2 weeks later...

Having a rocket launcher in your game = A bunch of people in game using rocket launchers neglecting everyother weapon

The weapon balance is throw off completely by rockets, personally I'd like to see better weapon stability overall in mta because its quite horrendous if ur not using an m60 or a stubby in mta:vc for example your basically fucked. My idea was to maybe add a recoil factor that would stop the weapons from being so easy to use.

Having a rocket launcher in your game = A bunch of people in game using rocket launchers neglecting everyother weapon

The weapon balance is throw off completely by rockets, personally I'd like to see better weapon stability overall in mta because its quite horrendous if ur not using an m60 or a stubby in mta:vc for example your basically :o. My idea was to maybe add a recoil factor that would stop the weapons from being so easy to use.

Tek, you are very right with the Rocket Launcher neglection deal. Just remember the Dwango5.wad map we played for DOOM. The BFG5000, friggin BFG wh0res that would run straight for the BFG and not take their finger off that trigger. Their would be known Rocket-Launcher Whores, i can see it now. think about that MTA Team. :P

I am sure that they're gonna try to add them all.

GTA 3 just doesn't offer that many weapons like VC does.

I am if they'll manage to add the rocketlauncher and sniper rifle to the game.Would be interesting to see what kind of an impact these weapons would have in the GTA world.