MTA Question.

well i bought vice for mta. it can b great fun. even thou i alredy had completed vice for ps2. even if u do get bored(IF) then u can play vice anyways. i reccomend not getting gta3(for now) cause it aint as good sa mtavc.

If u r still unsure, then get a pre-owned 1 off of ebay or summin rather than new

hope it helps

People keep sayin GTaT 0.5 will be 10x better then MTA, Why do people really say this? And is the whole shootin people and missin becuase of their lag a big issue in MTA, and is it fixed in GTaT..Im sorry, Im a noob, Im debating whether to get GTA just becuase of MTA and/or GTAT or not.

Not trying to run MTA down or be rude because i think they done a fantastic job, but if your buying it ONLY for mta i would sadly say no. Mainly because of the cheaters/flamers, unless you wait till a later version.

If you going to play the single player, i suggest you buy it.

People keep sayin GTaT 0.5 will be 10x better then MTA, Why do people really say this? And is the whole shootin people and missin becuase of their lag a big issue in MTA, and is it fixed in GTaT..Im sorry, Im a noob, Im debating whether to get GTA just becuase of MTA and/or GTAT or not.

I am sorry your a newb too, sorry couldn't resist

People say GTAT is better because it is non existant so the claim cannot be refuted. GTATs last release was in august and noone plays it. Since then the MTA team has had maybe 4? releases all better than the last and still has the promise of .4 with the new core that they don't brag about because it doesn't exist yet.

The claims made on GTATs behalf are called "gratuitous assertions" they are unprovable and the rules of logic dictate that any gratuitous assertion can be equally gratuitously denied.

in common terms? is not *sticks tounge out*

Get Vice City and enjoy it singleplayer in MTA and if it's ever released GTAT then uninstall and come back to MTA like me :twisted: