[DM] Claudio v4 - The Land Of the Wizard [Download]

justn

Nice! It's your work? Right?

Dude, you have to jump in everyone's buisness like this. I shared this map cause big mappers like to share their maps for 1 or 2 servers, so i shared this map to make new servers get a chance to have big maps.

I was just asking dude because you only gave us the download link and the video of the map and you did not even tell us whos it was.

Lock this before he makes a War.

If it was my map, wouldn't I say so???

Now you start on war, first you shouldn't be on my posts if you don't have anything good to say, please just focus on someone else now.

I doubt that you have the author's permission to post it here...

like they care about permission stealing maps in mta today is normal and very often able to see

Do I really care about the author's permission ? No.

Did I get it ? No

Why did I share this map without Author's Permission? Everyone is tired of big mappers either selling their map or putting it for 1 or 2 servers, I did this to help new servers etc get these maps, and quite frankly I'm bringing more maps.

Claudio is a popular race mapper, he makes some of my most favourite maps, but Legend, you have no right to publish his map without his permission. You should censor the link.

well even if he removes the link now its already spreaded through the internet...