Blokker_1999

1 year MTA (08/02/2004 @ 15:59 CET) by MTA Team

Well if the will keep up going for 1 year more then I think that more ppl wold forget mta-vc and start playing mta-SA :P But I do hope that gta SA will have multiplayer.

i allready said this in irc yesterday (for got to post it here) so here it is:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MTA!!!!!

i've seen mta born (gta3am, duh!) and grow up, and damn, it's a very big boy now (mta:vc 0.3/gta3mta:0.4 duh!) :P

ah... now i understand how long ive been in this great sleezy-ugly-full-of-chaters community! what a great time :P

hell ive been here since gta3:mta 0.3... and thats almost a year from now... hmm... im wasting precious seconds of my life writing this...

oh well...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MTA! (or whatever)

Just like to point out that quite a chunk of that video is from my christmas video... Thats all ;) Blokker stole it and claimed the credit, which is irritating, but what can u expect! ;) hehe.

eAi

damn it i downloaded the vid on 8th. l8 reply but hey

gr8 work. luv ya all and the vid

i posted how i found mta sumwhere else, cant b bothered to retype

/me hugs each and every mta team member guy or thing(in sum cases **cough**bump)

now downloading g4tv clip...

Just like to point out that quite a chunk of that video is from my christmas video... Thats all ;) Blokker stole it and claimed the credit, which is irritating, but what can u expect! ;) hehe.

eAi

50 seconds of the 7 minutes 37 are ures, and i did add one transistion since i used 2 fragments from ur movie.

This means that 6 minutes and 47 seconds come from other sources including 42 seconds from a clip trx made from GTA3:MTA 0.4, and i don't hear him complaining

50 seconds of the 7 minutes 37 are ures, and i did add one transistion since i used 2 fragments from ur movie.

This means that 6 minutes and 47 seconds come from other sources including 42 seconds from a clip trx made from GTA3:MTA 0.4, and i don't hear him complaining

but trx's name is in the mta team credits anyways.

but trx's name is in the mta team credits anyways.

Good point.

eAi