GTA-SERVERS.NET [help]

RangeR..

Dude... First of all, don't you even bother reading? Clearly about 5 times or more Shigawire posted on his Hosting Server Topic that he recently got DDos Attacked and is trying his best to recover, I hope that he is doing fine and is managing it. Just stop making stupid posts and have some patience. I've seen you like 2 or 3 times posting "OMG where's my Server" or "OMG I can't connect to my Server" pfft, Enough is enough dude! People get sick and tired of this crap... this is why no one offers free services, because of stupid people like you. Just stop it.. jesus! everytime I come here I just end up reading your same old shit

Another thing, Can you not steal my scripts next time? You're a kid, and you know that.. You're too lazy to script for your own Server, so you asked your friend (Robin) Aka, |TSA|Robin to download some resources and leave my Clan to join yours, now you got my resources. Pretty bad and ... if you would of asked me at least once! at least nicely, I would of thought of giving you some of my Scripts.

P.S, nice try .. you made another account |TSA|RapidFire which I never thought would betray me, I recently found out that he is you, pretty bad yes... I thought Rapidfire left MTA ... Shame that I saw him with the same IP as you, and Recent Login time: 1st July.

Now wait and just shut up and stop making these stupid posts.

Admin, please lock this Topic. Its useless.

Motorola[sm]:

As Stryder told you, and as I announced it multiple times in this thread:

viewtopic.php?f=116&t=56394

we have received some DDoS attacks by some childish competitor. These attacks are now mitigated and our servers are back, operating normally again and we have regained our full hosting capacity again.

If you need any help please contact us here:

https://gta-servers.net/support.php

We will be glad to help you out with any problems you might have.