why?!?!

A few minutes before i made this topic, i was playing MTA (as you do) and after killing about 4 people in a row, i get falsely accussed of cheating.

Everyone piles on me, i keep dying, i can't play due to dying alot and those who appear to be cheating from what i can see get away with it completely!!

This person who was driving on water never got flamed at all

cheatage.JPG

Sorry about the poor quality and the ranting 0.o

I just feel it's a bit unfair, otherwise MTA is an amazing mod, some players just spoil it.

*edit*

The players (not all, but some) are too fecking lazy to read these forums.. they explain a lot of things.

curly wrote:

i day cars will fly

one day choppers will drive

One day spammers will die :evil:

Anyway m8 hes probably using some kind of mapmod so hes seeing road yet you see him flying around on the water, although he may have the drive on water cheat working :?

Just ignore them as best as you can.

A few minutes before i made this topic, i was playing MTA (as you do) and after killing about 4 people in a row, i get falsely accussed of cheating.

Everyone piles on me, i keep dying, i can't play due to dying alot and those who appear to be cheating from what i can see get away with it completely!!

This person who was driving on water never got flamed at all

Sorry about the poor quality and the ranting 0.o

I just feel it's a bit unfair, otherwise MTA is an amazing mod, some players just spoil it.

*edit*

The players (not all, but some) are too fecking lazy to read these forums.. they explain a lot of things.

I know, mta players don't trust each other because there is so much cheating.

yeah, thats the way it works, people get caught up in the game lol

If you do well, you get flamed for cheating

If you do poorly, you get flamed for sucking

If you beat only one person, they will either say you are cheap, or cheating lol

it's a tough world out there in vice city, best rule is, if they don't die after a few blows with a shotty, gtfo of there lol

I shoulda gotten some vids of this one guy i saw today, he would plunge his stinger down into the pavement, then come up and run someone over, then dive back down. He was cheating like a mofo, but it was funny, kinda reminded me of jaws lmfao

Actually people usually miss me with shotgun. I move before they shoot because I really don't like to die ;)

That does not mean I never die.. duh :D

Usually 5 ppl vs. me, then they win or 3 ppl with shotguns vs. me then they win.

Or if it is a very good playa then he vs. me and I die. But these very good players are very rare, actually I havent fighted any for a loooong time now.

What is the point of cheating on the multiplayer version...... great yeah u win, good kill.

If u want to cheat ...play on a cheat server.

--Unreb

I hate being accused of cheating too

unreb killed Mar.

unreb killed Br@m.

unreb killed Prince of 39.

unreb killed Harun007.

unreb: fucking get some all of ya

Br@m: unreb, that's not possible

unreb: yes it is ... i just did it

Br@m: right

Br@m: I mean without cheating it isn't...

unreb: im not cheating

Unreb: ppl have killed me loads already

Br@m: and i'm the pope...

Prince of 39: hes not cheeating

unreb killed Prince of 39.

Br@m: emptied my BIG gun on him ?

Prince of 39: he is injured

unreb: thank you

Mar killed unreb.

Mar killed Br@m.

unreb: noooo

Br@m: i see, sorry

unreb: np bram...ppl always confuse my almighty skills for cheating

Br@m: don't get carried away though

unreb: :)

gah.. this has to be the worst english typing ive ever seen! then agina im not one to top

yes, we see your proble, plenty of symphathy to you, but most people are too stupid to realize the different bettween lagger, or "skills" to "cheating" or "lameness" some people just shouldnt play games at all.

• 2 weeks later...

Once there was a guy playing who had pretty much every cheat on going around killing everyone so my friend decided to take him on (and put on his own impressive set of cheats) and it was the coolest things I've ever seen in a game. They both were invunerable had all weapons, infinite ammo, the speed cheat, they could fly and walk through walls. It was like watching something out of the Matrix!

Some cheaters use their powers sparingly for fun and others use them for evil. Everyone is so paranoid of cheaters and server admins never seem to be there so until its stopped completely justice will never be served to playes that don't have cheats and to players who are accussed of cheating becuase of lag or skill.