Warning - Owner of eG is an ddoser!

Leeuwis

Hey all, I've been working with anil [owner of eG] for some time, and he banned me because I wen't to another server. Hi's admins are abusing. I would recommend NOT to join his server named Everlite.

I will post some evidence of him talking to me on skype about his booters.

Naamloos.png

Translated : Fuck off with that server, imma get them down in a couple of seconds, if my booter is up.

I know it's badly translated, but thats excecly what it says.

Naamloos2.png

Translated : Don't you have any booters no more? Nope outdated.

Guys, don't join his server. He's an unmature kid. Also he just ddosed another server only don't have enough prooves for it. I can show it tho.

Naamloos3.png

Translated : Because we have an Anti DDOS, host in texas. Yes, thats why you accidently went down? whas that you?

Last screen is from today, wich shows he's still using his booter.

I hope this is enough information NOT to join his server, and some one might be able to do something about it?

This does not approves i have booters, not at all.

Also i am was not abusing my powers, you were the one that jailed an head admin, afterwards banning an head admin, you're not allowed to do that, i will not discuss this shit with you anymore.

You're also the one that voids roleplay situations wich you were not allowed to do either, you voided the roleplay because it whas in need for your friend Rick Vendndaal. It doesn't matter anyway. I am banned on that server, I'm glad that i can't join it anymore. You and rick veendaal are 2 big abusing admins.

Also some one wrote in my note that i am an abuser, while i am not. You said you have prooves of me abusing, i would like to see them. If you can't provide it, it does mean you have lied all the time, wich means you do not desirve to be an admin. :), same counts for rick,

I just wan't to say with this post, that everlite is not an mature server with not an mature owner. I feel bad for the players who still play there. waste of time !!!!

[ps] Everyone can check my whole PC with teamvieuwer that i do not have booters.

Haha, I showed them, you silly liar.

Also since I'm head of admins, I can jail you.

And as always, you only speak words, without YOU showing any proof.

You do not deserve to be a human, since you only lie about everything. (If you're going to act mean, I can do to. hiding another possible lie in here... because you would totally rage)

Anyways, you better show some freakin' proof for once before trash talking.

I guess i posted enough evidence about anil the ddoser?

Also i whas head admin, you can't ban another head admin without permission, anil told me that? so lieing again? hmmmm.

Sure you showed prooves, but not to me?? Then how you wan't to show everyone i am an abuser?

Thats my point of that post, not about you??

Well I cannot deny the DDOSSING nor admit it, I don't know if these activities is what he is doing, but I'm not participating.

2013-06-28 22:32:03 You jailed Lauren Claghorn for 10 Minutes.

2013-06-28 22:32:03 AdmJail: Hidden Admin jailed Lauren Claghorn for 10 Minutes.

2013-06-28 22:32:03 AdmJail: Reason: Destroying cars without RP

2013-06-28 22:32:11 AdmJail: Lauren Claghorn was unjailed by a Hidden Admin.

Well again, this is just one of the things you abused.... Well I showed it now :) (Unjailing himself)

That why I made my own server where all the no abuser and RP people went after they were on eG this server is only for abusers and Anil hate people and talking to them like shit only when he needs money he know how to talk nicely to people

Well I cannot deny the DDOSSING nor admit it, I don't know if these activities is what he is doing, but I'm not participating.

2013-06-28 22:32:03 You jailed Lauren Claghorn for 10 Minutes.

2013-06-28 22:32:03 AdmJail: Hidden Admin jailed Lauren Claghorn for 10 Minutes.

2013-06-28 22:32:03 AdmJail: Reason: Destroying cars without RP

2013-06-28 22:32:11 AdmJail: Lauren Claghorn was unjailed by a Hidden Admin.

Well again, this is just one of the things you abused.... Well I showed it now :) (Unjailing himself)

Not really, this is you showing your self you are abusing, i need prooves of you seeing me DM that car. This is just an abused command to jail an head admin. You know if i jail you for 100 minutes with the reason, DMing and you say prooves? I will show the logs of jailing? Thats not proove mate. Come with something better.

Well mate, you never have logs or an alibi to defend yourself, you always talk trash without proof.

I don't have to show you more, since you will never be able to return.

Anyways if you say this does not says you have booters yourself, then nor does it says so for Anil. ;)

Anyways if you say this does not says you have booters yourself, then nor does it says so for Anil. ;)

LOL thats the dumbest some one ever said, i have clear prooves of anil talking about his booters, and now you're saying anil does not have booters? you make me laugh . . . xD

Well mate, you never have logs or an alibi to defend yourself, you always talk trash without proof.

I don't have to show you more, since you will never be able to return.

I don't even wan't to return :) also you don't have an "Alibi or logs" To defend yourself either, since you just showed you abusing by jailing me? That's not proove of me Dming, Thats proove of you jailing an admin without an reason.

And for the last time, Anil said to me you whas not allowed to do that since you had no permission? you really make me laugh.

LOL thats the dumbest some one ever said, i have clear prooves of anil talking about his booters, and now you're saying anil does not have booters? you make me laugh . . . xD

LOL you are the dumbest person that ever lived if you think i'm saying Anil has no booters.

Oh haha, yea I only have some other admins, players, screenshots, and logs of you abusing, no defense at all!

Also what is like the cheapest thing one could say is "His admins are abusing"

1. YOU are(was) part of that.

2. EVERY server has admins which indeed do small abusing things.

3. EVERY server admin/owner says that of someone elses server.

I assume DDOSsing is the new trend on the internet? Cause all MTA servers seem to do it to each other.

You really make me laugh with all your excuses (Without proof as usual), you should be a lawyer, "Sven, the lawyer without evidence"

Idk why im even wasting time into this...it's vacation so I don't have allot of other things to do anyways.

LOGGER.SEVERE[WARNING] Sven is an abusing admin who always lies without any evidence!

@paradiz if I were you I would closely watch Sven, because he will spawn stupid guns.

- Not them I'm trying to make your server look bad or anything, I never was there yet, I'm not trying to trash talk it, or make eG look like a super good server, if people start a server theirselfs, I'm not their rival... (Whilst server owners normally hate other owners?)

- Also stating I'm not co-owner of eG or so but I'm a Head Admin on it. (Just saying so everyone who reads this knows :D)

Only proving you, Sven, are a very bad admin, and I'm not defending eG here.

((Still kinda sad that it has to be like this, but bit' happens!))

I don't need any evidence for or against you. Altough I am not an abuser, you and rick are. You can ask Jeffrey Woods and Arthur Reinfield. They will say what I just said about you. They will say you're an huge troller, abusing your admin rights. So if you don't trust me add them on skype. And ask them about it. There is my proove, happy now? Jeffrey Woods and Arthur Reinfield are good admins, compared to them you are just an huge pile of crap.