ideas for improvement

Lara C.

* bigger letters for the player names !!!!

I cannot read thenames of the players until they're literally under my nose because the writing is too tiny !!!!!!!

* player names on radar

* MORE player skins....i am sick of playing as a sweaty balding mexican.....we shopuld have )either much more skins

) or the freedom to do our own - which does NOT mean that game variables are changed....ONLY the looks ! Also for cars !!! More skins !!!

* the usual bugs have to go...eg. CRC timeouts etc....but i mentioned that already somewhere else

otherwise....looks good... :)

* bigger letters for the player names !!!!

I cannot read thenames of the players until they're literally under my nose because the writing is too tiny !!!!!!!

* player names on radar

* MORE player skins....i am sick of playing as a sweaty balding mexican.....we shopuld have )either much more skins

) or the freedom to do our own - which does NOT mean that game variables are changed....ONLY the looks ! Also for cars !!! More skins !!!

* the usual bugs have to go...eg. CRC timeouts etc....but i mentioned that already somewhere else

otherwise....looks good... :)

Maybe letter size could be made an option? Player names on radar would be hard.... Different player skins would again be hard (I think)...

eAi