[U]nited [L]egion of [K]illers

Why exactly is the KFC vs ULK match from Friday under the UNOFFICIAL area?

:lol::lol::lol:

And why doesn't KFC have the three other wars we had a few months back (which we won) listed in their OFFICIAL area? Oh wait, let me answer for you:
Embarassment factor :lol:
Edited by Guest
Why exactly is the KFC vs ULK match from Friday under the UNOFFICIAL area?

:lol::lol::lol:

And why doesn't KFC have the three other wars we had a few months back (which we won) listed in their OFFICIAL area? Wait, let me answer for you:
Embarassment factor :lol:

OWNED!!!

the score is still 3-1. oh im sorry. let me repeat that for u one more time

THREE TO ONE

laugh, owned, but not ignored ;)

Don't ask me, I wasn't around back then.

:lol:

According to most people those are "scrimmages"...

You even say they were unofficial (according to your ladder).

I still don't see how you consider that match "unofficial"

It's because you lost.

We all know it's true, no point in hiding it...

:roll:

Let me put it this way: Had you won, it would be in the 'Official' category, obviously... :roll:

I still don't see how you consider that match "unofficial"

It's because you lost.

We all know it's true, no point in hiding it...

Let me put it this way: Had you won, it would be in the 'Official' category, obviously... :roll:

and if thats true then why is it that the other 3 matches as well as every other gangwar wev won practically except our league wars were in the unofficial category?

wait dont come up with an answer to that, it might make u look like an idiot

Oh, you mean official ladder tournament matches?

That's all you had to say.

Thanks.

oh im sorry was this match any different from any of the others listed in our unofficial category? if so how so

oh im sorry was this match any different from any of the others listed in our unofficial category? if so how so

Like I said, it's an official ladder tournie record.

I wasn't aware of that, and since no one wanted to respond and answer my question... I have to wonder, what IS the difference?

But now that someone has answered my question, and it only took 4 responses from ULK members to do it... :roll:

ok glad we could enlighten you.

and wheelman -

i tried to get the ladder back up and running. but to many clans (kfc being oen of them) decided the time didnt suit them/they didnt like the rules/whatever

if you want to try and make it work kfc darlings then be my guest. because when it comes to the ladder its either a hit or miss kind of thing, and from what i can tell i missed

Who cares if we call it "official" or "unofficial"? Your opinions are evidently different on that, anyway. We believe that wars fought in the ladder are official, and everything else is unofficial. At least we actually put all of our wars there instead of leaving some of them out (KFC)...

Anyway, regardless if KFC was still new and not many people were around or not, I believe that our record is either 3-1 or 2-1; anyway, we're still ahead, whether you'd like to count our wars from way back or not...

I'm going to go ahead and rephrase the [ Unofficial ] bracket, though, because I highly doubt a ladder will ever be going again.

Edited by Guest

i dunno. iv had thoughts of trying to do a joint effort with some other clans (probably vces and fmj at this point) to try and get the ladder going again... come to think of it i think i will

I vote for ULK/KFC peace, like what we have with VCES..

As of now, ULK is the only gang that we're on bad terms with, really, and it's a shame.

Getting tired of all the "laugh, owned, ignored" shit.

Our match was HORRIBLE. Two HORRIBLE bases and too much pressure. Like Kung said, it's not fun anymore when a match is too important. Not only was it too important, the setup was lame, the fighting was lame, the match as a whole was nowhere near entertaining.