[U]nited [L]egion of [K]illers

Any non-cheating, rule abiding clan who wants to challenge ULK to a match, post here.

:arrow:Played War(s):

12/21/03 - ULK vs. KFC:

Rounds Won: 3

Rounds Lost: 0

1/4/04 - ULK vs. TMM:

[ Match canceled. ]

1/21/04 - ULK vs. KFC (Exhibition):

1/23/04 - ULK vs. KFC (Rematch):

[ Match canceled. ]

1/31/04 - ULK vs. VCP:

Rounds Won: 2

2/1/04 - TLK vs. VCES:

TLK's Total Kills: 58

VCES's Total Kills: 52

2/21/04 - ULK vs. TMM:

2/23/04 - ULK vs. NWA:

Rounds Lost: 1

2/28/04 - ULK vs. WTF:

4/17/04 - ULK vs. FMJ:

4/18/04 - ULK vs. VCES:

Rounds Won: 1

Rounds Lost: 2

5/2/04 - ULK vs. FKU:

5/16/04 - ULK vs. VCES:

6/10/04 - FMJ vs. ULK

Rounds Lost: 1

6/11/04 - ULK vs. KFC:

Rounds Won: 0

Rounds Lost: 2

6/13/04 - ULK vs. VCES:

:!:Statistics:

Played War(s): 16

Wins: 12

Losses: 2

Canceled/Fofeited/Tied: 2

Edited by Guest

meh i still dont like the teamscript idea, as its just an extension of what happens everyday on servers. but anyways: wel fight you guys when the next tournament starts (as in the day all the clans go at it). not much point til then.

p.s. try not to post challenges in this section of the forums :lol: *runs*

meh i still dont like the teamscript idea, as its just an extension of what happens everyday on servers. but anyways: wel fight you guys when the next tournament starts (as in the day all the clans go at it). not much point til then.

p.s. try not to post challenges in this section of the forums :lol: *runs*

that's the point

yes that is the point. if its just simply what happens everyday on servers anyways with a scoring system attached then theres simply not much point to it. attacking and defending etc made room for creativity. as i showed with the pcj stunt that a couple of clans loved after they saw me do it :) and theres many other examples of things people did during those gangwars that you simply wont see during a teamscript game.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

its been suggested to me that FMJ do this with u. As we are already allied and have a friendly relationship it could be fun.

Ill get some feedback from fmj members and let u know

cheers

Yeah, im fed up with wasting Lead on small gangs, n00bs and people who have ego problems that clog up the servers. We need exprianced memebers who know the ropes to stop bitchin' and start un loading clips and magazines at each other in a bloody fight to the bitter end. So, shall we do it eh? Mano a' Mano, Pruebe quién tiene las bolas!!

(Move over Shakespear) :)

• 2 months later...

p.s. lol wheel what unfinished business?

in the begining of the thread it says

ULK vs KFC

Round WON: 3

Rounds lost: 0

ULK VS KFC (last match)

Rounds WON:3

We had some unofficial scrims with ULK but I don't remember any real matches until today...

if you want to claim scrims from ages ago feel free, but remember that today you dropped both rounds and you will not fight us again in this version.

thank you for repeating me. you can go now

Yeah, im fed up with wasting Lead on small gangs, n00bs and people who have ego problems that clog up the servers. We need exprianced memebers who know the ropes to stop bitchin' and start un loading clips and magazines at each other in a bloody fight to the bitter end. So, shall we do it eh? Mano a' Mano, Pruebe quién tiene las bolas!!

(Move over Shakespear) :)

Fed up with small gangs, and n00bs? Hey, lay off "Burro", you were thier once. I remember. And the only reason KFC is going is because of the size. You gotta hgive the little gangs sum. And we are just feeding the 2 top gangs. ULk, KFC (preferably ULK)

Laugh.

because the only thing we consider official is league events etc. all the others are more tests of skill.

i dont see any of the other clans complaining that are on there, but of course kfc would :shocker: