EDIT: VCP is a playing gang only, nothing more.

Ransom

Ok, I guess VCP will go on, but it will be somewhat like ULK. I'm not going to lead. Anyone can join. The only place we will talk in on the #VCP IRC channel.

Depending on how things go maybe VCP will be involved in gangwars in the future.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

aww i thought you were serious about vcp quiting... really i did! :lol:

good to see you back anyways..

/me stares at ransoms sig

WOAH 4 gangs... ur the new local gangwhore :lol:

haha... well most of the gang are such good buddies they don't wanna part, so I said might as well make it just a gang, not some huge dynasty. This I can deal with. I was trying to do something that required all my time.

hehe... 4 gangs? Wow I am a gang whore haha now all I need to do is join SM as my stunting gang :P

I'm thinking of a new tag... him how about this:

[VCP/A/K/BLASTA]Ransom :P

Ok, I guess VCP will go on, but it will be somewhat like ULK. I'm not going to lead. Anyone can join. The only place we will talk in on the #VCP IRC channel.

Depending on how things go maybe VCP will be involved in gangwars in the future.

If you are still actively playing MTA then do you want to keep your location on the gang headquarters map? Please reply in that thread saying whether you do or not, I'll forget to keep checking this one. :roll:

Yeah, but now I'm not going to work day and night on it trying to make a dynasty. Anyone can join and we exist solely in our official topic here, IRC at the #vcp channel, and ingame.

In other words, no more forums, website, downloading info, etc. I just want people to play and have fun. I just want myself to play and have fun :)

So I guess all in all I'll keep a members list going, but thats probably all the leadership I'll need to be doing unless theres a problem.