EDIT: VCP is a playing gang only, nothing more.

Ransom

Edited:

Since there are some VCPs who still want VCP to exist, I've decided to make it a PLAYING gang, and maybe a gangwar gang in the future. No more forums, info, etc. The only place where VCPs will hang out is on the VCP IRC channel #VCP at irc.multitheftauto.com and our official MTAVC forums topic of course.

Click to join the #vcp channel on irc.multitheftauto.com

Edited by Guest
  • Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

. . and I'm sick of dealing with other gangs who have tore the word "Friendly" and "Wrong" out of their dictionaries. I've lost my way and forgot how it feels to actually just go on a server and play.

How sad, but very true. Seems most forget it is just a game, and cheating doesn't help

Good Luck to VCP . . .Cop clans need to stay around.

Sad to see a relatively long standing gang fade away, but at least it will strengthen others and theres none of this, (1950's Redneck farmer voice over), 'We aint gonna play no mo' em tee ayah, we'um movin on ova to that thar jeet At. cosa oll tha heehaw and nibbits of findleburd ', (the moonshine had caught up towards the end of that sentance).

Oh and kungfu, loendal beat you on your 'dibs' for at least two of those people by several weeks in a 'always room for you buddy way' and 24hours when speaking to ransom last night. sorry

*locks them in the understairs cupboard . MY STOLEN PLAYERS MIINE*

Anyway, when u come vca youll be fighting with them alllll!

i echo bumps sentiments.

the VCP were once the top gang in MTA, its a shame to see them fade away so quickly

Im sure that all vcp members will find homes in other gangs, or start their own... all i can say to them (especially ones starting out new) is good luck, and those who need pointers on running a gang etc should look for myself, or maybe another friendly leader who happens to be on IRC at the time, (thats if they are friendly =P)

I'm not interested, I just wanted to see my name in there :P

That's ok I have never seen you play I was just being nice.

Damn sneaky Loendal,

Good thing I garnered that lucrative VCA alliance then. I feel like I bought a 1000 shares of Microsoft back in '86.

Aren't VCA and VCK different gangs can we get a clarification on that? I know about the training gang but clearly VCA's talent does not need training

Ransom?

Next chapter of my MTA life? *cough*melodramatic*cough*

VCA is independent of VCK now I think. They are still allied, but because of leadership differences and different gang purposes they aren't getting back together into 1 gang despite the downhill slope both gangs have been in.

The signature was just an inside joke

VCA is independent of VCK now I think. They are still allied, but because of leadership differences and different gang purposes they aren't getting back together into 1 gang despite the downhill slope both gangs have been in.

The signature was just an inside joke

1. Let me in

2. If they are different gangs why are you in both?

heh you guys are all to late on firefox and turbob, they said that the next gang they would join if they ever left vcp would be ulk the day i left vcp. :)

*runs off to talk to em*

heh you guys are all to late on firefox and turbob, they said that the next gang they would join if they ever left vcp would be ulk the day i left vcp. :)

*runs off to talk to em*

I hope you have that in writing :lol:

Let's make a bet the loser has to welcome A-T-F into thier gang

FireFox will not join ULK, ok?

[edit]

In case you agree and actually get FireFox let me state that this is only a joke. Nothing is worth having ATF as a gang member

*comes to his senses*