got some caps but no editing skillz

Kent: i was in the same situation and i thought ill never release my vid, but then i just tried and with "ulead video studio 7" it was easier than making a pic with photoshop.

i dont think premiere is the best decision for the first vid so if you dont wanna read thru tutorials and the readme just use ulead...

hope you release it soon, actually i wanted to make my vid 1 jear ago but.....im just too lazy to edit it...

btw, ill have 1 clip of you in my vid, now you wonder hu? :lol:

The best program to start with is wmm 2 or Ulead studio. Editing with those programs is easy to learn en more easier than Adobe Premier or Pinnacle Studio 9. Just drag your vids to the timeline, add some effects, cool music (and some synchronising). Its very easy to learn, Our 1st vid is also made with wmm2

:D:D

The best program to start with is wmm 2 or Ulead studio. Editing with those programs is easy to learn en more easier than Adobe Premier or Pinnacle Studio 9. Just drag your vids to the timeline, add some effects, cool music (and some synchronising). Its very easy to learn, Our 1st vid is also made with wmm2

:D:D

WMM is total bullshit, even if you have nothing else. Use VD instead even if it ins't for editing of that kind.
WMM is total bullshit, even if you have nothing else. Use VD instead even if it ins't for editing of that kind.

Our 1st vid (No Comment) is also made with wmm2 LOL ( better than wmm 1, that sux) , and nobody said the editing was crap :wink:.

I dont think that program sux, just for a first vid and to try/learn some things.

For our next one we're going to use Pinnacle Studio 9 :D