cruising

vass69

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think my old fiat uno turbo really kicked ass.. :)

110 Bhp in a 700 kilograms car..:) had to buy new frontwheel tyers every 2 months do..:)

Now I just drive a VW caddy with 70 Bhp @ 1000 Kg and a really old Ford transit camper..heheh also 70 Bhp only a total weight of 2500 Kg..:( way to go oldy..:)

i loves my used to be only blue cavalier! sure theres better cars but its what i own, 0-6 in les than a second..

if i remembered my password to my webspace i wud put a nice picture of it all dented when i was peeved coming out of work one day...(drove into the back of one of my superious from standstill, front of my car totally crumped, he had a lil scratch on the back..) anywho its got a nice silver bonnet, shiny white grill, and a lovely very dark blue front right wing, where as the rest is just moderatly dark blue!

800 miles on a tank ant' bad and its faster than of ma friends cars ;)

looks a bit evil with all its colours tho...

*edit*

vauxhal cavalier and its a british car so its got a manual geerbox...never understood americans/canadans and there automatics...kinda takes the fun out of driving i think! theres nothing like putting ur foot down .... and stalling rarther violently trying to look cool at the lights ;)

My Step-dad runs a car dealership from the back of my house.

We used to have a Cadillac Eldorado and a Chevy Camareo, I dunno if thier popular over in the US but I turns a few heads drivin' one round the Scottish countryside.

My Familys Cars include:

5 BMWs, all different Models

3 Land Rovers

2 Jaguar XJS's

1 Triumph Stag

1 Beach Buggy

1 Mitsubushi Galant

A Camper Van and some old shitty car thats gone Mouldy

13 in total. How Many work? Well... 2 to be honest :lol:

does the Triumph Stag work, we an't as rich as you from your impressve list of cars, but me dad used to have one, but sold it cuz things always went wrong, well peeved about selling it now, supposed to be worth a fortune!

anyone heard of a fiat X1/9 that turns a few heads when you drive around in it...the one we got don't work at the mo..keep meaning to work on it

does the Triumph Stag work, we an't as rich as you from your impressve list of cars, but me dad used to have one, but sold it cuz things always went wrong, well peeved about selling it now, supposed to be worth a fortune!

LOL, I ain't rich either (recently we ran out of Milk for a week, my parents were pissed about it. all my fault apparently. Mother dearest threatened to slap me, lol)

All the cars are second hand and pretty cheap, we usually swap the cars. Coz my stepdads a great mechanic, he bought a bust up Mazda for £200... iv'e forgotton what make but it was nice. A few tweaks with the timing belt and it started to work, now its worth over £2000. I think we swapped it for them 2 Jags and a Streetfighter Motor Bike... oh and a Camera phone. Its the way to do buisness.

The Stag sits in my Step dads Garage, he's spent most of his time working on it... then he'll get another crap car like a Skoda or a Land Rover Defender and spend a month working on them, then he'll swap them with this Muslim bloke called Morris (Who gives me the bless of Allah everytime I fetch him a Coffee, lol! Weirdo!) and we'll get even shittier cars. Every once and a while he'll bring back a little stormer though, just like the Stag and the Beach Buggy. :wink: