[HELP] SCRIPTING

Mike269

Firstly, you need a good English. Secondly, try to learn lua from here http://www.lua.org. Thirdly, go to mta wiki and start learning.

And also you'll have to read TUT's about scripting no need to copy your reputation will decrease so don't try to be an idiot.

MTA is using only the very basic of LUA (most of the script's, well there are script's that are using a bit more LUA ). So no need to learn the whole LUA from http://www.lua.org to code on MTA.

How you sayd he should learn from mta wiki. If he don't know how is working he should try to learn the very very basic of C++, bk there are more tutorilas like for LUA. Once he know the very basic of C++ then he can go back to wiki this time he will learn it very fast.

bandi94: Your arguments are just so invalid.

About what ? that MTa is using only the basic of lua ? what are you using from LUA in mta ? function(), if(),or,end,for,.. ?

All this stuf's are from a harder language , C++ , only LUA is simplified for everyone..... IF you know basic of C++ there is no language that you can't learn very fast. And don't tell me that is wrong bk i was in this situation. I know C++ very well bk i am planing to be a programer, when i started MTA i made by myself a hunter win script (account data, max 1 point/map,adding the point's to scoreboard,....) after 2 day's of learing LUA.

MTA is using only the very basic of LUA (most of the script's, well there are script's that are using a bit more LUA ). So no need to learn the whole LUA from http://www.lua.org to code on MTA.

How you sayd he should learn from mta wiki. If he don't know how is working he should try to learn the very very basic of C++, bk there are more tutorilas like for LUA. Once he know the very basic of C++ then he can go back to wiki this time he will learn it very fast.

How can you possible say such a thing. Why the actual FUCK would you not learn anything from the authors of Lua? And how does MTA only use "very basic of lua"? Your statements are from an impossible level of stupidness. And why would you learn C++ before learning Lua? I really.. I have no words for this.

Please do us a favor and never come back on this forum. Take my advice and find another hobby that's not related to coding.

How can you possible say such a thing. Why the actual FUCK would you not learn anything from the authors of Lua? And how does MTA only use "very basic of lua"? Your statements are from an impossible level of stupidness. And why would you learn C++ before learning Lua? I really.. I have no words for this.

Please do us a favor and never come back on this forum. Take my advice and find another hobby that's not related to coding.

KK, go and learn your LUA , i say'd very basic of C++ the reason is simply bk it's more easy bk there are million's of tutorial's , while with LUA are not. LUA is just a very simplified version of C++ for leasy people who don't wanna learn a hard language. Come on let's see who is better at coding (not in MTA) you or me ? You have no idea what is _asm,reversing enginering, hooking, detouring, and other's. If you are so intrested about my coding skill i will send you a link showing of my VIP hack on CrossFire North America .I am out from here .

Good man Castillo keeping the streets clean ;)

@Shadex: My best advice to you would be to start with something simple and then work your way up from there. If you have people showing you how to do, you won't learn much - at least I didn't. I felt that I learn much easier if I try to do it myself first and then ask for help if I can't go any further.

That's the reason this forum exist, to help people out. Try to think of something easy to start out with. Personally I started out with the interest of creating a script to make streaming of music easier and more fun.

First it started out being only client-side, and I focused on features such as Playing, Pausing, Stopping and such things. And by doing this, I got good experience with how the GUI works in MTA and how to set up the logic behind it for it to work.

I then had to made it server-side, so I had to use things like triggerServerEvent and triggerClientEvent. And this part was really hard for me to understand, but once I got it to actually work and did it a few times - it only makes sense and actually is rather easy.

This comes from one who had no experience in scripting at all but managed to create a script for streaming with a fully functional dynamic library for adding, editing and deleting songs.

All you need is the MTA Wiki and Debugscript 3. And then the occasional MTA Forums for when you are really stuck on something.

Good luck, it's always nice to see people take interest in the ways of scripting ^^