MTA Menu

I am calm. You just stated some feature that is 100% useless and nearly impossible to recreate. I was asking for clarification as to exactly what you were suggesting.

Dude, why are you commenting?! It's not nearly impossible! They can make it, but seriously, MTA doesn't have the funds to host that many players, mta should work on a way to get more money.

I am calm. You just stated some feature that is 100% useless and nearly impossible to recreate. I was asking for clarification as to exactly what you were suggesting.

Dude, why are you commenting?! It's not nearly impossible! They can make it, but seriously, MTA doesn't have the funds to host that many players, mta should work on a way to get more money.

I was referring to ProGear's idea for "There could be special features for this like buying clothes, buying houses and cars. But this is with Real money (donations) giving the money to MTA team. Would that work?".

But, a lobby is possible, but the hosting would be expensive.

I was referring to ProGear's idea for "There could be special features for this like buying clothes, buying houses and cars. But this is with Real money (donations) giving the money to MTA team. Would that work?".

Thats why people can buy houses, cars and clothes for real money to let the servers keep up and running, there actually should be a button on the main screen that says: "New to mta" or something, when you are new to mta it should redirect you to an server which is showing all MTA functions, or it will just start a tuturial for new people.

Thats why people can buy houses, cars and clothes for real money to let the servers keep up and running, there actually should be a button on the main screen that says: "New to mta" or something, when you are new to mta it should redirect you to an server which is showing all MTA functions, or it will just start a tuturial for new people.

This could work if we got bots somehow. Instead of a server, it'll be a local server

Quoting like a boss spoiler:

This could work if we got bots somehow. Instead of a server, it'll be a local server

Yes, why not make a full tutorial for beginners, just make it like map editor: "Starting tuturial" (with this procedure it will start the local server and the local scrips, and the it will be scripted in the mta system like arrows pointing at things. But forgot my idea, MTA is open source, they aren't money whores.

Well, everyone in this world wants everything to be easy. like science, maths subject to be easy to read and learn or jobs to be easy to do.

so making this advance menu will be hard to understand and new players of MTA may get in trouble in understanding MTA, which may give bad results.