The Gamers Alliance Shirts!

lol, yeah. i dunno if theres a hugeass difference between ppl who play video games all of the time and ppl who play just sumtimes like me. me and the rest of ampt have produced 5 group videos just when we felt like it. When you stay home and play games all day you don't exactly make a difference in the world (unless ur makin a stunt vide, lmao :D )

Yeah, there is also hot japanese chicks, beer, chicken, cheese, music.......etc. Anyways, you don't have to defend yourselves (Andy and Blah) Bloody is just F-ing around guys. :wink:

Sorry Blah,your school must have some lame ppl Blah :cry:

Oh, and Dgtadude, you're still a sick Perv

Edited by Guest

dude , Do you have to keep putting that up ?

K here's the story . I got a new soft in kazaa . This soft downloads all kinds of pics from kazaa (illegal and legal ones) and uploads them to a sertain url or uploader. So i was just testing it out on tga . And i got banned . And the funny thing is that TGA ownwer . Gave a second chance to a bunch of people that i know and he din't to me . Weirdo .... :?

Lol im sorry to say but kids who wear anything with the word gamer on it to my school... are at the least called a :O/nerd. Or they get put in a trash can. Donno how it is at other schools but lol count me out of this one. Maybe I will buy one to wear to bed when no ones watching.

Beleave it or not, I'm openly uh... game? Well anyway Most people know My habits of games and long hours on the computer (my only real friend.. *pets my tower as I talk lovingly to it*) and most people consider me a good guy, yet to be hit because of which, beleave it or not im "liked" by the general public! really I am, and considered funny (well, honestly, If I can get the whole goats thing.. *thinks of goats.. looses half a load* and spoons thing.. I got to have something... right? RIGHT!?!?!)

Hell, even in my school I talk about goats ocationally... good stuff... most people think im a bit crazy though.. I'm not sure if its the constent twiching, talking to myself, or fact that wheneevr I doodle its about the games I play (bombs are great) so you know... being openly game isnt a bad thing in some school, just in smoe schools theres a bunch of punk wannabees who'll be all like "nerd nerd! get him!" mind you a lot over here are like "punk punk get him!" so im practically safe...

Now I'm not too sure if thats on subject or not but heres the moral...

MORAL: Just because your a nerd, and havn't seen the sun since last sunday... and that was to get spare computer parts, dosn't mean you can't bbe "cool"

Don't F-ing dis my boy Bloody, if you can't back up the BS coming out of your mouth :shock:

So i was just testing it out on tga . And i got banned . And the funny thing is that TGA ownwer . Gave a second chance to a bunch of people that i know and he din't to me . Weirdo .... :?

Gave a second chance to a bunch of people that you know? like WHO

Edited by Guest

what ever man . As much as he can ban me . The more i get away with it . I know he unbanned a bunch of people , and he knows too . But i just dont understand why he din't unban me . But who cares right . He banned only one of like 10 network cards so ... Just chillin .... 8)

G2g . im downloading some vids from tga .. and got to watch them in a sec.... :)

well either way, i have an idea for ya bitch. how about u stop being such a friggin asshole. maybe if you werent such a little bitch about it the ban would have been lifted given time. but here you come on here saying "whaaa i was busted with a script kiddy program and now im pissed off because you didnt unban me when i wanted."

guess what biznatch. there is a way to stop dynamic ips, its called banning by range. happy downloading sucka

have a nice day :)

And thats some nice people created the payid proxy servers. If you got the money , you can fake your connection from all over the world . change , ip , ip ranges , default gateway , preferred and alternate DNS server . to any thing you want . thats for the people who has the money of course .

Nice day to you too :lol:

• 2 weeks later...