>>Trailer<< : MADASS THE MOVIE

i think the humor of the movie will be great, but the stunts not, the mods will ruin them

I'm not 2 sure 'bout that MAD_BOY. :roll: I also think that modded vehicles ruin stuntmovies. But if Ramon purposly uses mods for fun only and not for 'real' stunts, I don't see why they would ruin the funny part. :lol:

As long as he won't "show off" to others that he was ably to do a 1.000.000 feet high stunt I think this is a perfectly fine way for funnieness. (is that a word) 8):D

Edited by Guest
i think the humor of the movie will be great, but the stunts not, the mods will ruin them

I'm not 2 sure 'bout that MAD_BOY. :roll: I also think that modded vehicles ruin stuntmovies. But if Ramon purposly uses mods for fun only and not for 'real' stunts, I don't see why they would ruin the funny part. :lol:

As long as he won't "show off" to others that he was ably to do a 1.000.000 feet high stunt I think this is a perfectly fine way for funnieness. (is that a word) 8):D

it won't ruin the fun, but the stunts (if there are any in it :P)

Except for the cabby. :wink:

Windows Movie Maker 2.0 is only for Windows XP and I'm running 2000. I'm not going to change my OS just for a stupid programm. 8) But I think that it's possible for me to make those text's just like Ramon's but then with Premiere 6.0.

Could you please tell me how you did that Ramon? :roll: I'm not very good at editing but I wanna learn.

Edited by Guest
hehehe ok thx 8)

Did I make any mistakes(spelling or something) in No comment or in caddy madness????

No mistakes in No comment (:P), which is the only one of yours I got. But even if you did, it was a really good vid, plus no1 can hold that against anyone that puts Gorillaz and Fatboy Slim in the soundtrack :) (y).

Edit: Lol spoke too soon:

"no tweaks or mods has

been used in this video"

(were used)