flaming nOObs

fuku

why is it that everytime i come here it's the same people posting? its always that kung fu guy or deathb or one of those others...and everytime its just them flaming nOObs...i think this is the last time i visit these forums, theyre getting too lame and redundant (this word doesn't fit, oh well). i guess i'm saying goodbye to you, mta forums, so if you want, you can close my account to save space, k? eh...

why is it that everytime i come here it's the same people posting? its always that kung fu guy or deathb or one of those others...and everytime its just them flaming nOObs...i think this is the last time i visit these forums, theyre getting too lame and redundant (this word doesn't fit, oh well). i guess i'm saying goodbye to you, mta forums, so if you want, you can close my account to save space, k? eh...

dont worry m8, we still love ya even if u dont know how to use the search button.

p.s. just because u use the cuddas world in stunt servers as uv said many times in ur other posts doesnt mean ur a lamer. er wait yes it does :twisted: