Redspike affiliate

well ok guys i understand sorry

the prize was going to be a full game i have nt chosen but i have loads hacked for ur download use but it was only 4 the first ten anyt ways 2 late now and stop talking about it enlesse u want to help me

pls i need help with the site because my site guy has vanished and i need help with the newsletter if u want to help with gta world online 0.1 then please eamil me i reply to all ok

and i am sorry :oops:

:arrow: OK here is the first update

In 0.1 we will be working with mta to make gta world multiplayer thats why it is called gta world online and also we will hav emany new feature only avalibe in our version.Our version is english/american/1%french =my team but we will involve any one who wish es to help.

REALEASE DATE !!!APROX!!! 19/5/03

This is only a estimate and if we finsh chapter 1 of the missons in time ok

ALSO if 0.3b mta is nt out by then then the game will be delayed untill it is.

Main update today is the ingame mta menu exclusive to my mod (at the mo) and it will have many features .Skreens tomarrow

FEATURES

New missions

New cars

New player model

New map extensions

New peds

New mta features (yet to be decided)

New INGAME MTA MENU

PLUS More but its late and i am nearl dead from tierdness

so more soon

skreens tomarrow :D:arrow:

Edited by Guest
REDSPIKE

2. we will probally use the vice city engine so u need vice city

3.it will work by importing all the .dffs in to vicecity from gta 3

does this meen it WILL be using vice city?

hmm - good english would be a start, but im sure that your dutch or whatever is probably worse than his english =)

I dont really know how to put this... They should post in english, and try to use a dictionary/use a translator or something.... but we shouldnt just stop them from posting etc.

Only usless 1337speaking CAPS WRITING lamers that dont take some time to quickly run their posts for basic grammer and spelling should be ridiculed =)

2. we will probally use the vice city engine so u need vice city

Excellent! The Vice City engine seems to be much better than the GTA3 engine.. I don't know what it runs like on slower PC's but for some weird reason VC runs better than 3 on my system..

One thing I am a bit worried about is the fact that the level will be so incredibly huge, that it might take the fun out of multiplayer a bit since you have to travel for much longer periods of time to reach some place.

Can't wait though!!

If you are in any need of a php/mysql programmer for the website I will be having vacation in about 2 months which will give me some time to do some side projects.

The method will have to be executable. Since it is illegal to modify any softwares exe. file, you must write a new executable, write a patch (which will perform as a trainer), and run both executables together. I have a file that can run multiple exe. through one. If you need it e-mail me, although you never e-mailed me before when I asked you to. :shock:

Redspike, one of the rules here is to keep it in english. So get a damn dictionary and fix your grammar.

Ummm, I dunno about you, but I can understand his english fine... seems like everybody here wants to be a critic.

The rule here is to keep it english, yet you bash him for trying to do so. Here's an idea... how about you learn another language and then criticize yourself since you have nothing better to do. :roll:

well thanx aj for that :D

Now at the moment we are only using gta3 engine but pls dont be surprised if later on we change to vice city.

Also we will be useing a doble .exe program wich we are currently developing , We can not give u much info untill my site is done but pls dont forget that we r busy working on gtawo even if there is no upadates ok :P cya

Redspike, one of the rules here is to keep it in english. So get a damn dictionary and fix your grammar.

The rule here is to keep it english, yet you bash him for trying to do so. Here's an idea... how about you learn another language and then criticize yourself since you have nothing better to do. :roll:

You'd know that how? And just to clarify, what do you mean trying to do so. He's doing a bad job of it. I just find it annoying when people don't use the language.

No offense.